Week 1 GDT: Raiders at Broncos | Raider Nation, Let's Ride!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Week 1 Dubbbbs

• Raiders
    • Broncos

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Why not just be happy about the win instead of taking shots at players that aren't even here. It's not defending anyone. It's just cringe.

I didn’t take any shots, I’m just saying why is it an issue if someone compares how to team might be improved in an area. However, let’s celebrate this Win vs the Donkeys

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I didn’t take any shots, I’m just saying why is it an issue if someone compares how to team might be improved in an area. However, let’s celebrate this Win vs the Donkeys

I'm not referring to anything you posted. I'm saying we can all be classier than taking shots at former players after a W.

• Like 1

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's nice we won. Not sure how good Denver will be but a win on the road, in the division, is a great way to start the season

Yea we can’t lose this game lol it’s still Russ will. Team showed guts tho. Glad to see we didn’t fall apart given the cj distraction all week 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I actually feel so bad for them. How we could beat any team 7 times in a row is hilarious 😂

With how dirty they played today, I'm pissed and irrational. 

I said Josh needed 9 wins for me to change my mind on him. 

I'm counting this as 2 wins. 

7 more to go. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No one defended anyone, goober. I simply said to let it go. You cheer when people are hurt so you're not relevant

Everyone here is celebrating the W and you here getting testy defending a player no longer on the team 🧐🤔

Edited by bucksavage1