Who Ya Got This Week?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Steelers vs. 49'ers

• Steelers
    • 49'ers
    • Tie, Oh heck no!

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

any hot takes for this game? I got DJ scoring two touchdowns

My fantasy team that employees Kelce, Stevenson (apparently missing from practice), and Walker (groin issue mid-week) would very much enjoy your prediction. Bless you. 

This is probably the luke-warmiest of hot takes, but Minkah's getting a pick. Shannahan offense, Mr. Irrelevant back from injury, and probably the best robber in the game? Yup. 

• Like 1

Obviously you guys know that Bosa will be playing on Sunday but looks like so will Kittle and Ward. The Niners will be at full strength.

Curious, how did Pickett play in rain games last season? Purdy didn't play in many but did so in college. So how he does in those conditions is still a question mark, at least in the NFL. 

3 hours ago, August4th said:

any hot takes for this game? I got DJ scoring two touchdowns

defensive battle, weather  and a close game.  Old school football for some, maybe not the high scoring fantasy league type game for others.  TJ will have a big game, as will Bosa.  Or will our OT's  be up to the challenge? 

Not sure if it's a hot take, but Warren will have a better day rushing than Najee vs this defence. 

20 hours ago, jebrick said:

Can the Steelers stop the run.  If not it will be a long day.

Thats my concern too.   

Im not thrilled with our DL.    Heyward is still good but has cracks in his armor.    Ogunjobi is just average and Im not a fan of him as starter or his contract.  Beyond thats, its mostly question marks.   We need Benton and Leal to step up, sooner rather than later.

And I will be watching our new ILBs closely today.

14 minutes ago, August4th said:

shanny offenses have had success running on us in the past. 2014 with the browns and our last matchup against SF come to mind 

Tomlin has had some really interesting comments on the offense. I think we win 35-24 today. Something makes me think Tomlin has a card he’s been playing close to the best so to speak about this matchup. 

8 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Tomlin has had some really interesting comments on the offense. I think we win 35-24 today. Something makes me think Tomlin has a card he’s been playing close to the best so to speak about this matchup. 

TJ vs a new RT. Major issues right there and remember our record when TJ is healthy. 

Austin to take top off defence  will help

Maybe Harvin will pin them with great punting like in preseason? Imagine that?

our new ILB's will stop the run (better than recent seasons) 

Moore will hold his own, might still get beat, but still be good enough. 

this could be the game of the year type game, really looking forward to this one.