2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yeah. I will be shocked if Nabers is there at 7.

I would be too. Sucks, would be nice to have him as an option. It's just hard to really read what's gonna happen with these picks. What are the Cardinals thinking? Are the Vikings and Raiders gonna move up? What direction do the Giants want to go? Is Harbaugh gonna go WR or T. Could the cards fall where we could trade back? Who the heck knows. Lotta unknowns, that can shift stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

I would be too. Sucks, would be nice to have him as an option. It's just hard to really read what's gonna happen with these picks. What are the Cardinals thinking? Are the Vikings and Raiders gonna move up? What direction do the Giants want to go? Is Harbaugh gonna go WR or T. Could the cards fall where we could trade back? Who the heck knows. Lotta unknowns, that can shift stuff.

Either the Cards or the Chargers are trading with the Vikings, and then the other is taking MHJ imo. The Giants are well set up to have Nabers there.

The Chargers taking Alt over MHJ would be an astronomically stupid decision. I have been on OT over WR from day 1, because our tackle need is way bigger than theirs, but if we had the choice between MHJ and Alt, I am taking MHJ.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

This drafts top 10 sure will be interesting. Lotta unknowns from 4-10. Get your popcorn, I am legit ready for anything. Especially with this new look Titans vision.

I really don't see shoe ins for us, I could see a lot of things on the table.

I think that edge rusher will be very tempting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Either the Cards or the Chargers are trading with the Vikings, and then the other is taking MHJ imo. The Giants are well set up to have Nabers there.

The Chargers taking Alt over MHJ would be an astronomically stupid decision. I have been on OT over WR from day 1, because our tackle need is way bigger than theirs, but if we had the choice between MHJ and Alt, I am taking MHJ.

yeah MHJ obviously isn't going to be there, but if he is you run to the podium, take him, and say screw it we’ll figure out LT lol. nabers vs alt is more 50/50 to me but i’d be tempted. but it’s alt over anyone else

9 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I know far less about the draft than I used to, but even with a trade down I’d be scared of Latham.

Yeah. 
I think this may become a trend if there is no real repercussion to doing it. If Harrison Jr still goes top 5 like expected, other top picks will do the same.

Lathum isn't a top 5 pick, but his tape has some teams liking him bout the same as Alt. 

If he doesn't slide as a result, I can see prospects starting to stand on their on field performances rather than workout numbers. 

Deion is already saying his QB son and Travis Hunter are going to pretty much pick their places next year. 

I don’t know if Latham slides much. He’s clearly slow on tape. It’s not his strength. He’s a rock that is nearly impossible to move. That’s why he’s a RT/maybe a guard only, and why he’s a late first rounder.

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Nah, don't want to hear 20x a game that he used to play college basketball.

As long as they're talking about that and not about how much pressure Levis is getting, I can live with it! 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I’m watching this Brian Thomas film, im give you a titan throw back player he reminds me of 🗣Tyrone Calico 

I've seen him compared to MVS of the Chiefs/Packers fame.