The issue that is Chandler Jones; Arrested and RELEASED (Page 27)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Too early to tell what is going on with Chandler, though I have suspicions.  

As to the religious component, there’s a difference between being hyper-religious and being delusional.  Chandler for all intent and purposes hasn’t quite crossed that line.  

Don’t really remember the Muema case, but becoming a Twitter Diety prophet seems to fall more inline with the delusional side.

I’m curious what you’re take on the chandler situation is?

mental or just misunderstood?

agree. the biblical writing on the mirror was borderline line but I know some who turn to the Bible for sanity which imo is ok.

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’m curious what you’re take on the chandler situation is?

mental or just misunderstood?

agree. the biblical writing on the mirror was borderline line but I know some who turn to the Bible for sanity which imo is ok.

Again too early to tell, we don’t have all the facts laid out. I have concerns that we’re looking at possibly a manic or hypomanic episode, but that’s all it is at this point is concerns. Without any personal hx or an understanding of frankly anything about the situation, that’s all we can be at this point. 

CRT being sent to check on him was 100% the right call, but doesn’t confirm or deny anything. It’s simply to early to tell 

28 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Too early to tell what is going on with Chandler, though I have suspicions.  

As to the religious component, there’s a difference between being hyper-religious and being delusional.  Chandler for all intent and purposes hasn’t quite crossed that line.  

Don’t really remember the Muema case, but becoming a Twitter Diety prophet seems to fall more inline with the delusional side.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2014/05/15/adam-muema-san-diego-state-nfl-draft

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Again too early to tell, we don’t have all the facts laid out. I have concerns that we’re looking at possibly a manic or hypomanic episode, but that’s all it is at this point is concerns. Without any personal hx or an understanding of frankly anything about the situation, that’s all we can be at this point. 

CRT being sent to check on him was 100% the right call, but doesn’t confirm or deny anything. It’s simply to early to tell 

Respect that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don’t believe in the antidepressants that turn people into zombies. I know about all the dal’s (haldal, respidal etc however you spell it) I had a family member who got Misdiagnosed at a early age and I went to all their appointments and did homework on pharms and questioned the dr and got his prescription changed to something milder less addictive for kids. Dr even admitted how pharms push drs into prescribing adult meds to kids often in cases where it’s not necessary. Do you know how long a drug has to be tested before it’s allowed on the market? Nobody knows the long term side effects.

Don’t get me started on add or adhd which my generation never had. drs are the biggest drug dealers in the world.

I’ve seen the drs/ authorities called on a family member for mental issues and evaluations be conducted at the scene and they didn’t let him stay they took him. Next thing I could only visit him in Jon George.

You ever been to a mental hospital/institute?

I absolutely do and end up in one several times a week. I respect that laws can differ state by state but I assure you I am not the person you want to start this argument with considering what my grad program was in and what I have personally dealt with through various members of my family. I don't think you get to make a sweeping indictment on medication on one hand while on the other claiming innocence because you're "not a doctor." Also your ideas on modern medication are antiquated at best and quite frankly dangerous at worst. 

10 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

I absolutely do and end up in one several times a week. I respect that laws can differ state by state but I assure you I am not the person you want to start this argument with considering what my grad program was in and what I have personally dealt with through various members of my family. I don't think you get to make a sweeping indictment on medication on one hand while on the other claiming innocence because you're "not a doctor." Also your ideas on modern medication are antiquated at best and quite frankly dangerous at worst. 

Everyone’s body is different what may work for some doesn’t work for others and I respect that. Whatever works best for anyone is their choice. Everyone experience is different I respect that also.

I just prefer more natural choices if available and encourage others to do so also. If you do have to take prescriptions read all the side effects and make a educated choice on if the benefits outweigh the side effects. often you get that piggy back effect where pill a gives me this side effect so I take pill b for that which gives me this side effect so I take pill c etc etc 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Everyone’s body is different what may work for some doesn’t work for others and I respect that. Whatever works best for anyone is their choice. Everyone experience is different I respect that also.

I just prefer more natural choices if available and encourage others to do so also. If you do have to take prescriptions read all the side effects and make a educated choice on if the benefits outweigh the side effects. often you get that piggy back effect where pill a gives me this side effect so I take pill b for that which gives me this side effect so I take pill c etc etc 

I agree with checking side effects for prescribed medications of course. Honestly I always tell folks to talk in depth about them with their doctors and pharmacists. When it comes to anti-depressants, it is usually a course of trial and error in general until the patient is matched with one that works properly for them and their lifestyle.

It seems obvious Chandler Jones is t playing on Sunday which leaves us with just 3 DEs in the roster I believe, that is taking a big chance I feel, especially as the coaching team probably wanted to ease Wilson in very slowly. If Koonce or Maxx get a knock he’ll be thrown in. One of the reasons why I wanted to keep 5 DEs on the roster then we could use Wilson as we liked rather than be forced into anything. 

8 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

It seems obvious Chandler Jones is t playing on Sunday which leaves us with just 3 DEs in the roster I believe, that is taking a big chance I feel, especially as the coaching team probably wanted to ease Wilson in very slowly. If Koonce or Maxx get a knock he’ll be thrown in. One of the reasons why I wanted to keep 5 DEs on the roster then we could use Wilson as we liked rather than be forced into anything. 

Iirc we’re one player over the max allowed after jj returned. Can anyone confirm that? Iirc we had to move 1 player before the game 

19 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

But then we couldn't keep Hoyer lol

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1