Ftn49

4 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

Not crazy but I'd personally go for one of the DTs

Lol I actually just picked Ruke. 

This is what happens when  left to my own devices

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol I actually just picked Ruke. 

This is what happens when  left to my own devices

Morgan, Tampa, and Ruke would be about as good as it gets.

Now I just have to remind myself that the niners go rouge quite often so I need to get my expectations ready.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Brad Speilberger mocked us Ladd McConkey. I bet that becomes more and more popular from these draft pundits as the draft nears. 

He also thinks the deebo or Aiyuk is gone by the draft, so that makes a ton of sense

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

He also thinks the deebo or Aiyuk is gone by the draft, so that makes a ton of sense

Yep, and if Aiyuk is the one moved then Kyle is basically saying this is the WR with the most value and while he is the better overall WR, he is also more replaceable. Will be interesting to see how this plays out but I don't see Aiyuk being moved. 

• Like 2

I just hate getting ride of very good players who also stay healthy, which is why even though I really like deebo and he does unique things I would rather get ride of deebo.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

NFL Stock Exchange did a collab mock draft with the guys from The Ringer. 

Had us take Guyton at 31. They had the Ravens taking Kingsley one pick ahead. 

Guyton is the guy i feel like will be mocked to us the most

I'm telling you, one of the non-Rome Washington boys is going to EAT from their rookie season on. I don't think this guy falls to our pick in the 3rd round but if he does, that would be great. 

• Like 1

20 more picks until I'm up again. 

Was very sad....Jaylen Wright just went like 5 picks ago and I was really hoping that he would make it to me. My number one running back in this class. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

20 more picks until I'm up again. 

Was very sad....Jaylen Wright just went like 5 picks ago and I was really hoping that he would make it to me. My number one running back in this class. 

RB's have been strange in this one. Benson RB1 to the Browns in the 2nd and then Corum and Guerendo going between Brooks and Wright. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

RB's have been strange in this one. Benson RB1 to the Browns in the 2nd and then Corum and Guerendo going between Brooks and Wright. 

Really sums up the running back class though, tbh lol 

Just now, Forge said:

Really sums up the running back class though, tbh lol 

Yeah for sure. Its full of pretty decent ones but its almost like CB in this draft where its more pick your flavor.