GDT Week 14 - GB @ CLE. Brett Hundo vs Kizer So-So

skibrett15

4 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah but nobody will get fired, proving that all my opinions were right. What good is football if I can't be proven right?!!!!!

We did win the last 2 games in OT. It’s tough to win in this league so that’s good BUT we beat 2 terrible teams... in OT! Let’s keep that in perspective. 

3 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Again... That play is literally the definition of illegal contact. That could be the video example of the definition of the rule from now until infinity. I don't even understand how you could argue otherwise. Just because other people were wrong doesn't me you can be wrong too. That again is the 100% right/legal call. You're whole point is that people see what they want to and you are 100% proving that even if it's from the absolutely wrong side on this particular play. 

I thought we caught a break. Adams ran right into the CB. Dude has the right to hold his ground.

6 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

We did win the last 2 games in OT. It’s tough to win in this league so that’s good BUT we beat 2 terrible teams... in OT! Let’s keep that in perspective. 

That's more than fair

5 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Hopefully it all culminates in some good news regarding Rodgers tomorrow. He's getting scanned tomorrow right?

I'm not sure when that collarbone is going to be scanned.  It will be sometime early this week but they haven't announced an exact date/time.

2 hours ago, StinkySauce said:

I love how you assume that Mark Murphy might have fired TT (or TT might have fired MM, or MM might have fired DC), but then Adams scores that TD to beat the Browns and suddenly they all collectively change their minds.  In your heart I'm sure you feel that the Packers coaching and managerial staff were seriously impacted by how the referees performed this afternoon.  But no, that's not how this works.

Even if we had lost to the Browns and even if we don't win another game nobody is gonna get fired with the circumstances of this season.

8 hours ago, Pugger said:

Even if we had lost to the Browns and even if we don't win another game nobody is gonna get fired with the circumstances of this season.

What exactly is the "circumstances of this season". Sure the team lost Rodgers but the guy replacing him has ben groomed for 3 years, so there should have been better expectations.  If no changes are made then all us fans have to look forward to is more of the same and, sorry, that just doesn't cut ut any more. I look at the defense and think jesus they will have to draft another CB in the 1st or 2nd round again because they still have not hit on what the team needs. I see a front 7 on defense and an OL that is perhaps barely mediocre. Is it personnel or scheme, or both. My opinion is Capers is a stale coach and Thompson is a stale GM and both have to go. I remain believing Mike McCarthy is a very good head coach. Not hopeless but not working either. 

On 12/7/2017 at 5:09 PM, NormSizedMidget said:

That means it was all a waste?

He got plenty of rookie TC reps, that's a good thing.

He got plenty of live NFL game reps. Certainly not a waste.

When healthy he showed, even as a raw rookie, he could for the most part hold his  own against pretty decent WRs. 

He played through injury, which in itself is something you have to learn as an NFL  player at some point.

Call it a "disappointment," but it's certainly not a "waste."

Where exactly did I say waste. 

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This might get really good. 

Did Josh call Randall out, out of nowhere?

What the heck

Nevermind. I see what happened. Randall said he had one catch against me.

Both of them should hush. It's funny but idk why Josh would tag him. ******* Randall though. The best was about that fine from earlier this year

26 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Did Josh call Randall out, out of nowhere?

What the heck

Nevermind. I see what happened. Randall said he had one catch against me.

Both of them should hush. It's funny but idk why Josh would tag him. ******* Randall though. The best was about that fine from earlier this year

Yea Gordon posted this after Randall said he had one catch against him:

Archived