Fire AB

MWil23

32 minutes ago, mrpazzo said:

This is a strange way to state the contextualize stats you cited since Baker has started 86 games to Watson's 65 games.   Baker is 40-46 as a starter for a winning percentage of .465.  Deshaun is 36-29 for a winning percentage .545.   Baker is below .500 as a starter for his career, Deshaun is above .500 for his career.  However, Baker does in fact have more wins, 40, in 4 seasons than Deshaun's 36 wins in 5 seasons.  

Baker has 20,332 passing yards to Deshauns 16,756.  Baker has more yards, but averaged fewer yards per game than Deshaun.  Baker has averaged 228 yds/gm to Watson's 254 yds/gm over their careers thus far.

Baker has 130 TD passes to Watson's 118. But Baker has a lower TD% 4.6 to Deshaun's TD% 5.6.  Again the facts are correct Baker has more TDs than Deshaun, but the conclusion that one could or should draw is more nuanced.

And we all know Baker has more career interceptions both in total number 74 to Deshaun's 45 but also has a higher Int% rate of 2.6 to Deshaun's 2.2.

There is no doubt that Baker played better this season than did Deshaun.  Baker had a very good season.  hat's off to him.👏  That one season does not make Baker better than Deshaun over the course of their respective careers thus far.  Maybe Baker will prove to be a better player than Deshaun over the next few seasons.  It's possible.  But Baker will have to make the Pro Bowl in both of the next two seasons in order to equal Deshauns 3 straight Pro Bowls.😉

Watson was drafted to a stable and successful franchise that was making the playoffs and doing well without him. Baker was drafted to the worst team the NFL had seen in 30+ years with the least stable owner in the sport. The context is that Watson had an ideal situation, whereas Baker went to the most toxic and horrible one possible. 

They have both had up and down careers. Watson has been in the league 7 years and has 3 good seasons and 4 write-off years. Baker has been in the league 6 years and has played through thick and thin, with 3 good seasons and 3 that he struggled. 

Thats really it. Watson isn't the wildly successful player his price tag and baggage would lead you to believe. He hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years (Brady won a SB with NE more recently for context). 

In a vacuum, I'd rather have Baker Mayfield right now than Watson as hes shown he has a pulse relatively recently whereas Watsons either been bad or not played for the last 1000 days. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You keep mentioning this google thing. I'm curious about it, could you provide me more information?

For you, I guess you should google, Google on Bing to find out about it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I just did. What I came up with is baker plus ojibo plus 60 billions plus a Dutch to hunt is better than what you got. Are you dutch or dush or not?

i don't understand when ewe speak swiss like this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

High bonanza the tough part is I have this draft rated higher then the last two

Hi Mike, how goes it my man?

I’ll have to take your word for it, I unfortunately haven’t dug in to the prospects too much this year. 

18 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Hi Mike, how goes it my man?

I’ll have to take your word for it, I unfortunately haven’t dug in to the prospects too much this year. 

Yes I am probably off 50 percent of my scouting for my fantasy team.

could readily see me hitting on all 7 of my picks first time ever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Yes I am probably off 50 percent of my scouting for my fantasy team.

could readily see me hitting on all 7 of my picks first time ever 

That’d be pretty sweet. I never got into fantasy football. My friends have been trying to get me into it for years but I’ve never been interested. 

14 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

That’d be pretty sweet. I never got into fantasy football. My friends have been trying to get me into it for years but I’ve never been interested. 

Well if Mike asks you to join his league that he won in week 15, then you better say yes.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Well if Mike asks you to join his league that he won in week 15, then you better say yes.

No not really we have computer programmers running programs all year trying to win.

it is hard to beat a team

with burrows on a rookie contract

mayfield on a rookie contract

chubb on a rookie contract

metcalfe wr rookie contract 

Jamarr chase rookie contract 

Olave rookie contract

plus the ravens defense

• 2 weeks later...

Question for everyone how many people feel we have out drafted Cincinnati,Pittsburgh, and Baltimore sense dushbag arrived

question 2 did are 5Qbs beat Mayfield numbers?

question 3 if Chubb is healthy do we beat kc yes or no

question 4 how many people are predicting we outdraft Buffalo,Kc,San Francisco,and Cincinnati 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Question for everyone how many people feel we have out drafted Cincinnati,Pittsburgh, and Baltimore sense dushbag arrived

13 peoples.

question 2 did are 5Qbs beat Mayfield numbers?

no butt hour nine did.

question 3 if Chubb is healthy do we beat kc yes or no

yes. And probably without him. I think we're a bad matchup for KC.

question 4 how many people are predicting we outdraft Buffalo,Kc,San Francisco,and Cincinnati 

399 peoples.

• Like 1