Week 14 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, big9erfan said:

wait.  Did they miss the PAT after someone said they made a 2-pointer?  Oh no!

no they just barely made it on a 42 yarder in the snow. That'll be a highlight later. The whole sequence was crazy. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Giants game is pretty much over. They'll stay at 2 wins. If so, I think this almost guarantees a lock outside of the top 2 picks for us. 

I din't expect them to win this one, but thought they had a chance.  They made a game of it.  Too bad they couldn't a win of it.

Looking at our draft: 

Solomon Thomas
Reuben Foster
Ahkello Witherspoon
George Kittle
Trent Taylor
Adrian Colbert

^All look like players with good futures with the team. Other players were CJ Beathard, Joe Williams, DJ Jones, and Pita Taumoepenu were the other picks. Jones has flashed at times, and Beathard seems set to be a backup for a while. 

That class looks really solid. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Looking at our draft: 

Solomon Thomas
Reuben Foster
Ahkello Witherspoon
George Kittle
Trent Taylor
Adrian Colbert

^All look like players with good futures with the team. Other players were CJ Beathard, Joe Williams, DJ Jones, and Pita Taumoepenu were the other picks. Jones has flashed at times, and Beathard seems set to be a backup for a while. 

That class looks really solid. 

Unfortunately, they all come wish issues which could make it end up like our 2011 class. 

Thomas needs to develop a true pass rushing game, otherwise we spent the #3 overall pick on a run stuffing DE while passing up guys like Lattimore, Hooker, etc, and that's just not worth it. 

Foster needs to stay healthy. 

Kittle and taylor have somewhat limited ceilings in my opinion, while Witherspoon and Colbert are a little too small on the sample size for me to really say much yet. 

3 minutes ago, straighthate said:

The dumbass announcer has said 4 Times now that it’s JG’s first TD as a Niner. Isn’t there a producer to whisper in his ear or something?

Are these the same two that did the game last week?  Whoever did that game made a bunch of mistakes too.

Archived