Week 14 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans

J-ALL-DAY

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Giants  to me are inconsequential. Their SOS if I remember right is way below ours. Would be very hard to catch. I'm just going to give them the #2 pick. My hope is that we can stick with #3 

Beating both the Bears and the Texans is going to make that way harder.

Just now, big9erfan said:

Beating both the Bears and the Texans is going to make that way harder.

Well, the bears are out. They are picking up their 4th win today, and I still think that they win against the Browns, though I could see the Browns win. Humorously, the team we may really need to watch is Tampa. 

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

Yess Colts going to win 8-7 unless a miracle happens. That'll move them to 4-9

oh god, a penalty just wiped out the 2-point conversion. Now they're going to kick it to try and tie it up.

Oh man.  You just crushed me with this post.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually really love the play call of going deep there on 3rd and long, but that's twice Goodwin hasn't been close to the ball. 

This is going to get better with time though. There have been a couple of times where you could see Jimmy and his receivers were not on the same page. This is one of the reasons I'm so pumped for next year. These guys are going to get a lot of work together before now and opening day next season. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Haha, what a make by Vintateri. The Bills were celebrating but it looped in last second.

That was insane. The ball curved like I've never seen before. That whole extra point sequence was absolutely nuts. 

Archived