Week 14 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm rooting for them to win. I have Rodgers on my fantasy team and he will likely return if they win today.

He's a free agent in my league, and I need QB help badly. I have waiver priority over the other teams in the playoffs (assuming that I win today to get in), and I will put a claim on him either way. I wanted to pick him up this week, but I needed the quarterback I wanted to drop him for (we have position limits)

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The good thing about Thomas is that I Think that's largely inexperience. A good defensive line coach should be able to get him right in regards to the pass rushing. He has the natural skill, raw talent, smart...it's all there to get better. 

Tomsula!

I think we need (in no order) help at OL, DE (Pass Rusher), CB, RB,  WR, and TE. 

But with offense, as you're seeing, a quality QB helps hide those deficiencies. 

I'm not against bringing back Hyde, but i don't see anything special. Lets see what kind of contract offer he receives.

Just now, big9erfan said:

Didn't look good in a couple of preseason games.  But he's talented.  Who knows what he'll do if he can get fully healthy.

The problem is that I don't think that he was anything but fully healthy. I never thought the injury was truly legit. We just didn't want to have to cut a 4th round pick already in my opinion. 

Archived