Week 14 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The problem is that I don't think that he was anything but fully healthy. I never thought the injury was truly legit. We just didn't want to have to cut a 4th round pick already in my opinion. 

Just looked it up. 25 rushes for 130 yards (6.3 per carry) plus 3 passs catches. Pretty good. Doesn't matter.  Preseason is kind of irrelevant for evaluating RBs. Thomas Clayton? We'll see.

Just now, big9erfan said:

Just looked it up. 25 rushes for 130 yards (6.3 per carry) plus 3 passs catches. Pretty good. Doesn't matter.  Preseason is kind of irrelevant for evaluating RBs. Thomas Clayton? We'll see.

I don't think he looked bad;, but didn't flash to me. Maybe if he's not a fatty come next year he'll get some more play.

Just now, big9erfan said:

No, I actually agree about his running ability. I have said he's an incredibly talented natural runner. Part of that is definitely inflated by the fact that if I remember right, most of that did come against the roster fodder. There was only one game where he was in early...game two or three, can't remember. But his fumbling is a major issue. Also adds nothing in pass protection or in the receiving game. 

Archived