The Bears are who we thought they were, so we put them on a hook! Week 1 post game (1-0)

ThatJerkDave

2 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I have heard it said that elite DL have an advantage with the double team: there is a real, exploitable weakness in the air-filled gap between them.

Looks like Wyatt agrees. 

By week 6 they will be triple teaming him to ceil that weakness. 

Player Snaps %  STs%

Musgrave  45 75  11-39%

Deguara 19 32 14-50%

Kraft 13 22   4-14%

Sims 9  15  0%

Interesting to note Sims was getting some snaps in place of Tucker in 2 TE sets.  His blocking ability seems like a plus. We’ll see how it shapes up going forward and I would assume we start working him in more on ST as he gets more time but him getting snaps on offense is promising. Kraft will have to compete for snaps which is a good thing at this stage. 

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's Chase Claypool 

So glad we didn't trade for him last year. I was an idiot who really wanted us to trade for him and I didn't listen to that MacReady fella who kept saying we had our receivers on the roster already.

Edit: Forgot to switch accounts. I am MacReady.

Edited by MacReady

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

It's Chase Claypool 

I watched a DB (Sul?) completely move him out of the picture to make a tackle where he was supposed to be the blocker. That big of a frame shouldn’t be able to be tossed aside like that if he’s locked in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I watched a DB (Sul?) completely move him out of the picture to make a tackle where he was supposed to be the blocker. That big of a frame shouldn’t be able to be tossed aside like that if he’s locked in. 

I can't wait until the Bears see that play when they are all watching the film. He didn't even try to block. I don't know how you can keep a guy on your roster who doesn't give a ****. 

• Like 1