Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

WILL YOU HUSH UP MAN. YOU DONT KNOW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP PUTTING DC AND JIMMY ON THE SAME TIER. YOU DONT KNOW BALL 

4 teams have yet to score over 20 points in a game. 

The Raiders and Saints are 2 of those. 

The Saints have a top 5 defense and scored on STs.

Do with that info what you will.

30 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC A RAIDER LEGEND. HE HAS ALL THE PASSING RECORDS. HIS NAME SHOULDNT BE TABOO 

Legends usually win something in their careers. He has the defense now. Where are the points?

What’s ironic is that Carr and Jimmy have both been Pedestrian and both got injured in Week 3 

Carr has became a statue and teams are just pinning their ears back. The Saints o-line used to be a strength. He also has a retread coach . I imagine he’s gonna be tentative when he returns

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

What’s ironic is that Carr and Jimmy have both been Pedestrian and both got injured in Week 3 

Carr has became a statue and teams are just pinning their ears back. The Saints o-line used to be a strength. He also has a retread coach . I imagine he’s gonna be tentative when he returns

Carr and Stafford are probably the two worst play extenders in the NFL. Jimmy is a bad play extender as well, but as bad as those two. At least Stafford isn’t scared to rip it in tight windows, and will stand in the pocket the very veryyyyy last nanosecond to get the throw off. Carr won’t do that. Stafford is no fear, tough as nails. Carr is not tough. I used to get crucified on here saying Carr isn’t tough… sorry guys, I still have the same opinion. Is. Not. Tough.

38 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Carr and Stafford are probably the two worst play extenders in the NFL. Jimmy is a bad play extender as well, but as bad as those two. At least Stafford isn’t scared to rip it in tight windows, and will stand in the pocket the very veryyyyy last nanosecond to get the throw off. Carr won’t do that. Stafford is no fear, tough as nails. Carr is not tough. I used to get crucified on here saying Carr isn’t tough… sorry guys, I still have the same opinion. Is. Not. Tough.

DC living rent free in your head. 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC living rent free in your head. 

Making a reply and having a conversation. We are getting a look at Carr on a new team to see if his flaws would improve, and see how he would fare in a new organization, of course it is going to be discussed. There is way more Jimmy, McDaniels, and Raider talk, and we are lighting up all three. Plenty of boots to ***** to go around. 

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

If Carr is seen as a legend these days then this franchise is in an even worse place than we all thought.

Yes, I like carr the man, I appreciate him giving his all with sh*tty defenses/drafting/FA etc. however, sorry HB, RAIDER? yes. RAIDERS LEGEND? no sir. And records don’t account for a pass happy league. Period. End of story. 

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

If Carr is seen as a legend these days then this franchise is in an even worse place than we all thought.

I don't think this franchise can be in an even worse place than we thought.  If any of us fans currently believe this team is going to do anything other than suck, then we have really been slugging down the kool-aid.  We haven't been a competent franchise in 20 years and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  This franchise (the team we field, not the stadium) is in the crapper.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I don't think this franchise can be in an even worse place than we thought.  If any of us fans currently believe this team is going to do anything other than suck, then we have really been slugging down the kool-aid.  We haven't been a competent franchise in 20 years and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  This franchise (the team we field, not the stadium) is in the crapper.

Wait for it….Jimmy is officially the worst qb in the afc west. Even carr never sank that low. Russ has better #’s than jimmy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Wait for it….Jimmy is officially the worst qb in the afc west. Even carr never sank that low. Russ has better #’s than jimmy.

Our offense was in the top 12 last season I believe.  Right now we are in the bottom 10.  Crazy how the deep ball kept defenses honest and helped our running game.  It was an aspect of our offense I don't think we really understood or appreciated until it was lost.  Carr may be mid, but at least he can throw deep from time to time.

• Like 2