Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What high end backups were out there for us to sign buddy? As you always say we can't assume anyone that isn't here wanted to sign here son.

Mayfield, Stidham, the ‘Stache, Tyrod Taylor, Jacoby Brisset, Mike White all those would have been better options IMHO. None would have been expensive at all. I would t mind throwing a late round pick at a team for a reasonably competent guy either.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Mayfield, Stidham, the ‘Stache, Tyrod Taylor, Jacoby Brisset, Mike White all those would have been better options IMHO. None would have been expensive at all. I would t mind throwing a late round pick at a team for a reasonably competent guy either.

Why would Mayfield have signed here to be the backup when he got a starting gig in Tampa Bay?

42 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why would Mayfield have signed here to be the backup when he got a starting gig in Tampa Bay?

He’d be the starter instead of Garoppolo, that’s what I was saying any of those guys we could have signed for about 20mil less than Garoppolo and I’m pretty sure they have done better thus far.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NickButera said:

He got a win for a game he didn't win and was in the back of an ambulance most of the game. So why not? 

Ah, but you’re forgetting how the team were playing super inspired for Jimmy after he cried off weren’t they? 

36 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

He’d be the starter instead of Garoppolo, that’s what I was saying any of those guys we could have signed for about 20mil less than Garoppolo and I’m pretty sure they have done better thus far.

Baker god would've been a better signing fasho

We should be apologizing to Jimmy. He’s easily the best QB on this roster and the offense looks much better with him in. Not sure that’s even debatable now. 

im not saying he’s an elite guy, but the offense was moving the ball with him last week and was completely lost today.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

We should be apologizing to Jimmy. He’s easily the best QB on this roster and the offense looks much better with him in. Not sure that’s even debatable now. 

im not saying he’s an elite guy, but the offense was moving the ball with him last week and was completely lost today.

Jesus