Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

He's consistently out of position, his tackling is sloppy, and he's getting cooked by all of their WRs. 

He's not good. He could be, but he's not yet and shouldn't be starting. That's on the staff- but the staff made the picks. Thus, they made crap picks relative to what we needed making it a **** class. 

I don't have high hopes for this class but I will say that I don't think they have anybody better that they can just put in right now which speaks to saving a bunch of money to take a chance on Duke Shelley who doesn't make it through camp and then getting Marcus peters to somehow justify that

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I don't have high hopes for this class but I will say that I don't think they have anybody better that they can just put in right now which speaks to saving a bunch of money to take a chance on Duke Shelley who doesn't make it through camp and then getting Marcus peters to somehow justify that

Bingo. Top-down incompetence. 

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

If we are rocking a one or two win record Week 8 I can see Mark pulling the trigger no matter what Ziegler says honestly. 

We won't be that bad, and if we were Mark would be smart to give them the year a) for the losses to stack up and b) regardless of hate these two have respect around the league and you want your next coach to feel to not be deterred with how we treat them

• Like 2