The Week 2 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Broncos: Let's Ride! - 4:25 Game - GIF Theme Tobey Maguire

MikeT14

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I bet the altitude affected them as well. If you’ve never experienced it it’s very rough. 

My wife and I went there a few years back. We went to a brewery the first day there and started pounding some beers (hey we were on vacation). The bartender was like, uh you guys aren't from here are you (I assume because of our accents), and we were like ya just flew it today from Virginia.  He went and poured us some waters and was like you guys are going to be miserable tomorrow you should slow down lol. 

• Like 4

Just now, MKnight82 said:

My wife and I went there a few years back. We went to a brewery the first day there and started pounding some beers (hey we were on vacation). The bartender was like, uh you guys aren't from here are you (I assume because of our accents), and we were like ya just flew it today from Virginia.  He went and poured us some waters and was like you guys are going to be miserable tomorrow you should slow down lol. 

My ex-gf went to college there. I visited and we went to walk at a dog park and I nearly passed out lol

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

By law their beers have less ABV