The Week 2 Gameday Thread: Commanders @ Broncos: Let's Ride! - 4:25 Game - GIF Theme Tobey Maguire

MikeT14

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I kept looking for a cash out but DK knew

I feel your pain. Wanna know MY pain?

I had a multi-leg parlay and one of the legs was the 49ers -9.5.

I hit on EVERY SINGLE LEG of the parlay and was about to enjoy my winnings. 

And then the Rams...down by 10 as time expired...kick a FG and make it 49ers -7.0

No $ for me. :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

1.5 sacks, multiple pressures, stout run D, another questionable roughing the passer called on him in a soft league but all in all not a bad comeback game for Chase.

Yup. He had a good game. Didn't like the roughing penalty on him, but he did pretty well. Hopefully he continues.

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. He had a good game. Didn't like the roughing penalty on him, but he did pretty well. Hopefully he continues.

He had some good pressures in the second half but they were successfully running his direction all game. He needs to learn to set the edge and not just burst into the backfield on every snap. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I didn't think it was actually roughing. Was he a half a step late? I guess but he just pushed Russ’s shoulder & they are playing football after all but it's the world we live in now. He also had the offsides on the final drive so those were 2 negatives.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I didn't think it was actually roughing. Was he a half a step late? I guess but he just pushed Russ’s shoulder & they are playing football after all but it's the world we live in now. He also had the offsides on the final drive so those were 2 negatives.

Yes. I thought it was a bogus call. Which is why I said I didn't like it. I also didn't like the neutral zone infraction either. Thought both calls were home cookin'

A few thoughts:

1. Eric Bienemy is worth every penny we're paying him. Look at the difference between KC's offense and ours since last year
  2. Our OL still needs work/better players
  3. Our TEs had a good game
  4. Terry is a beast
  5. B-Rob is a BEAST
  6. Defense was solid in the 2nd half (mostly)
  7. Our DBs must owe us a billion INTs by now. Coaches need to start making them carry footballs wherever they go.
  8. Interior DL had a great game!
  9. Sweat had a great game!
  10. Chase? Great game! Cannot leave you out because you showed up today and I hope you continue to do so.

And last but not least?

Ladies and Gentlemen...

We have a Quarterback.

• Like 3