The Week 4 Thread: Top 10 Had Trouble, Actual Ranked Matchups This Week

MikeT14

Just now, MWil23 said:

3rd and 1 handoff to a 190 lb RB

4th down timeout

4th down jet sweep to the BOUNDARY and OPPOSITE OF THE STRENGTH OF THE FORMATION.

😂😂😂

Chip Trayanum has to get that ball if you don't sneak it. Day's playcalling in short yardage is mindnumbingly bad, especially when you actually have a good power back.

• Like 1

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Chip Trayanum has to get that ball if you don't sneak it. Day's playcalling in short yardage is mindnumbingly bad, especially when you actually have a good power back.

I mean, at this point I’m assuming Miyan Williams murdered someone in the Day family as well.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean, at this point I’m assuming Miyan Williams murdered someone in the Day family as well.

I assumed he has to be hurt or something, has he been out there, but not getting the ball? 

Henderson is clearly the most talented back on the roster, but use Trayanum in these situations. Should be Michigan's RB3 right now, but OSU just had to jump in smh

I assumed he has to be hurt or something, has he been out there, but not getting the ball? 

1 snap tonight total

Henderson is clearly the most talented back on the roster, but use Trayanum in these situations. Should be Michigan's RB3 right now, but OSU just had to jump in smh

Yeah I’ve not hidden my opinions on Day since pre-Covid but yeah, I’m just a pessimistic hater