GDT Week 3: Eagles(2-0) vs Bucs(2-0) - Monday Night Showdown

AZ_Eaglesfan

Should be up by way more but I will absolutely take 13-3 lead.

Defense has been impressive, best showing yet.

Offense continues to disappoint, they haven’t been bad, but I’ve got high standards for a top 3 O from 2022 that returned pretty much everybody. Loss of Steichen obviously hurts, so let’s hope that adjustment is the biggest issue…

Am I the only one who thinks the offense legit stinks??? There is no creativity or cohesiveness on this side of the ball. So much of that is coaching and then also onto the fact that Jalen doesn’t look as comfortable as he usually is.

I am getting to the point where I am shocked when we make an on time, on target pass. Credit to Desai - they are balling on this side and getting takeaways galore 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Right now the book is out on him. They want to make him panic in the pocket and confuse him in coverage and it has worked so far. Now it's on him to have the counterpunch. 

Pretty much, and our playcalling is doing him 0 favors. I see no reason we shouldn’t be run heavy until teams actually stop us.

• Like 1