Week 2 MNF GDT #2: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers

candyman93

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

Kinda wild that in all those years of tremendous Steelers defenses...TJ Watt is already the all time sack leader.  Still going strong too.

A lot of that is i guess, kind of biased toward the passing league it's become and the sheer number of dropbacks to potentially net a sack.  But still kinda crazy to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

People give buck and aikman some crap, but they are waaaay better than romo

I lost hope Romo would ever return to form when his response to criticism was, "You can't make everyone happy." He's content doing enough last-minute homework that lasts but the pregame speech, and then just guessing plays the rest of the game. 

• Like 2

Just now, Duluther said:

I lost hope Romo would ever return to form when his response to criticism was, "You can't make everyone happy." He's content doing enough last-minute homework that lasts but the pregame speech, and then just guessing plays the rest of the game. 

His imitation of that one guy was jarring and cringey

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

People give buck and aikman some crap, but they are waaaay better than romo

Buck can be pretty bad at times, but yeah.  In spite of that, this duo is still just in an entirely different echelon from Romo.

Though personally, i find there are very few broadcasters who are actually worse than Romo.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

Buck can be pretty bad at times, but yeah.  In spite of that, this duo is still just in an entirely different echelon from Romo.

Though personally, i find there are very few broadcasters who are actually worse than Romo.

Collinsworthless, Ian Eagle, those give Romo a run for his money

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

Collinsworthless, Ian Eagle, those give Romo a run for his money

When they gave Sharpe a moment to give it a try, that was worse.

I actually like Collinsworth tbh.  I don't even entirely care for what he says per se, and his pushing of "narratives" can be tiresome.  But his voice is good and he manages to kind of ride the wave of momentum and intensity in the game pretty well.  He doesn't just constantly get all randomly overexcited about some random irrelevant little thing like Romo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

When they gave Sharpe a moment to give it a try, that was worse.

I actually like Collinsworth tbh.  I don't even entirely care for what he says per se, and his pushing of "narratives" can be tiresome.  But his voice is good and he manages to kind of ride the wave of momentum and intensity in the game pretty well.  He doesn't just constantly get all randomly overexcited about some random irrelevant little thing like Romo.

That's why I don't like Collinsworth. He is intelligent but bias. 

Yeah, Sharpe sucked.