The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

Maye and Daniels didn't do anything to swap my order from the videos. But, the most important thing is the interviews at this stage anyway. 

If we do go Jayden, I hope he can reach out to someone like Lamar Jackson for advice. Similar builds, maybe Lamar can help him a little bit. 

50 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Are we actually looking at CB’s I like 😳😳😳 Are we actually trying to improve our secondary what the heck are these guys doing here!?!? We never look at CB’s I like

Edited by ripsean21

5 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I just answered the question honestly that’s all I’m gonna say 🤣🤣🤣

We all knew "the high ranking evaluator" was you. Make sure you keep giving us the scoops first. 🤫🤣

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We all knew "the high ranking evaluator" was you. Make sure you keep giving us the scoops first. 🤫🤣

I never forget where I came from 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think passing on Drake Maye for Jayden Daniels will be one of those mistakes we look back on in years and wonder why they did it

I think the concerns are certainly more obvious for Daniels.  Is he covering his flaws with his legs?  Will he be an injury magnet?  The numbers also paint some clear issues.  Sack/pressure issues like Howell.  Lack of diversity of throws, like middle of field.  And he did everything with more as compared to Maye in terms of talent around him.  

If Peters picks Daniels and these obvious flaws come to fruition, he should be held accountable.  Not to mention, Daniels feels an awful lot like Lance.