The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Am I the only member here, who believes we trade down from the #2 spot.

I believe we take a QB. (No idea who now but...)

I do believe we trade down with Arizona @#4.

If I had to guess, I think the top 4 will be again..

#1 QB Caleb Williams - Bears

#2 WR Marvin Harrison jr. - Arizona

#3 QB Drake Maye - New England (or perhaps a team from trade up like Minnesota) 

#4 QB Jayden Daniels - Washington 

I don’t think they’re trading down and I don’t think they take Daniels. That’s my bias however 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Am I the only member here, who believes we trade down from the #2 spot.

I believe we take a QB. (No idea who now but...)

I do believe we trade down with Arizona @#4.

If I had to guess, I think the top 4 will be again..

#1 QB Caleb Williams - Bears

#2 WR Marvin Harrison jr. - Arizona

#3 QB Drake Maye - New England (or perhaps a team from trade up like Minnesota) 

#4 QB Jayden Daniels - Washington 

I would only see us trade back to 3 because I don’t think Arizona has any incentive to trade up.

I am not down for the Patriots making our decision.

19 minutes ago, TOUCAN said:

I would only see us trade back to 3 because I don’t think Arizona has any incentive to trade up.

I am not down for the Patriots making our decision.

See this is kinda why I feel like there’s a game being played. I think that’s why they were sitting with the patriots head guys during Maye’s I think they’re playing some poker. I think they are trying to work NE right now idk could be wrong

You know that elbow picture of Jayden is real ! Doctor said some kinda bursitis .  I'd think twice before taking a guy , a Q B ! with a funky looking throwing elbow. 

5 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Does anyone know what Drake Maye weighed in at his pro day? I thought I saw he weighed a little bit more than at the combine? 

I read 223 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I tell you man I know Jayden is closer to a finished project and if we cut out JJ from realistic possibility and we have to go Maye or Daniels I’d take the traits and I’d bet on my coaches. Maye’s size and his arm and movement skills just seem better. Again I’d take the winner with a similar skillset but if it’s between the two at this point I’d go Maye. If nothing else I don’t like what Brian Kelly did at Jayden’s pro day. If he has knowledge that’s a huge blow to any draft poker we could be playing. But the way that ball jumps out of Mayes hand is just different it’s effortless and if you focus on mechanics then I think you have something. I just hate our backup and mentor we’ve signed this year in Mariota. 

Would've been a hell of a.lot better if they re-signed Jacoby but he had no interest in staying bc they were going to draft a QB at 2.

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

You know that elbow picture of Jayden is real ! Doctor said some kinda bursitis .  I'd think twice before taking a guy , a Q B ! with a funky looking throwing elbow. 

There's no way. The arm is not even ly connected in the picture at the elbow

50 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The one thing I always notice when watching JJ McCarthy highlights is just how damn good Colston Loveland is. That dude is incredible. 

I’ve already picked him to us next year Lavar!! So we good brother😎😎

• Like 1