The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

35 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

CB/Edge are the rest. 

Might sneak in 1 or 2 IDL, and Bowers, but yeah pretty much. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

CB/Edge are the rest. 

Caleb, Maye, Daniels, McCarthy, Penix & Nix will all go first round IMO.

I have 6 QBs going R1.

The 2021 class was hyped up too much, I didn't like Zach Wilson or Trey Lance and had no clue why they were pushed into the top 5 but it was a hard evaluation bc of the COVID year & Lance playing at ND St.

In the 2021 Class I really only liked Lawrence, Fields & then Mac Jones in that order as top 15 picks.

To this day I'll never understand that Zach Wilson & Trey Lance love.

I think this year's class is the best class of this decade so far. Well, it's between this year and 2020 but, 2020 had the 3 top guys and not much else, I think the 2024 class has 3 great prospects at the top, and then it has depth also w/ McCarthy, Penix & Nix plus Jordan Travis who go 2nd day probably as he recovers from his leg injury.

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

CB/Edge are the rest. 

This is just one guy I cannot take seriously on draft stuff. A guy who claimed to never watch college football when he worked for bleacher report is suddenly a draft expert. Miller is such a tool bag. He should’ve lost his job when he said Howell and McCoy had similar arm strength. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

AND we grab Spencer Rattler early second after trade down in first . 

He sucked hard after his first year at OU. He crumbled under the pressure from Caleb 

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I mean id say that is def the truth. The kid can play and if he comes here i just hope he stays healthy thrives and just earns a really exciteing successful career and gives us something to ve excited about for many years

• Like 1

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Caleb, Maye, Daniels, McCarthy, Penix & Nix will all go first round IMO.

I have 6 QBs going R1.

That would be good for our player options with our second round picks.

• Like 1