Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

9 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Oh not going there yet.  Team is young figured they would struggle early on.  Didn't count on our top 5 players being out in week 3 either.  It's a long season and plenty of room for this team to improve.  

Yea, the team is literally missing 4 of their 5 pro-bowlers, plus some other key players. No GB fans would expect that situation to yield a team that “looks like” a playoff team. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minnypackerfan said:

Well that was an entertaining first half of football.

Dillon just is a one dimensional runner and other teams know it.

Barry is back to being Barry.  But that's on LeFleur for even keeping him around.  LeFleur undoing as a Head Coach is that he thinks he is only responsible for the offense.  He would be an excellent Offensive Coordinator, but not ready yet to be ACCOUNTABLE for the whole team. 

Mark Murphy should be exited out of here one year early honestly.  He's allowed this whole **** show by Gute and LaFleur and does nothing about it.  We need a CEO in here who's gonna kick ***** and put a stop to hiring idiots like Barry in here and drafting fail OLmen and RBs like Royce Newman and AJ Dillon.

Just now, MacReady said:

And Herbert is 26/30 for 186 yards.

In the first half.

Lol. Our defense is bad, but we can force a worse pass completion percentage than 26/30 in the first half.

The record for attempts is 70 in OT or 69 in regulation. Would be pretty funny to see the Vikings let the Chargers set the record today.

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Anybody changing their tune in our future RB room? This offense is so bad without a RB that can make plays.

What are you suggesting?  No, I don't want to trade for Jon Taylor and then pay him.  Yes, I believe we need to make more of an investment in the next draft as Dillon is not dynamic and Jones is prohibitively expensive.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

What are you suggesting?  No, I don't want to trade for Jon Taylor and then pay him.  Yes, I believe we need to make more of an investment in the next draft as Dillon is not dynamic and Jones is prohibitively expensive.

I'm suggesting a FA signing or day 2 pick on top of a day 3 pick. I'd take 2nd and 4th round backs, or pony up for Pollard or JT if they hit the market.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I'd be down grabbing 2 RBs this off-season, 2nd rounder seems like a solid spot.

3 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Yea, the team is literally missing 4 of their 5 pro-bowlers, plus some other key players. No GB fans would expect that situation to yield a team that “looks like” a playoff team. 

Am I forgetting someone when I say that Rashan and Dillon are the longest serving packers out there? Almost the most experienced too, if not for Rasul and maybe Keisean since Preston and Campbell look like they might be out.