Week 3 GDT: Raiders vs. Steelers - Waitin' all day for a Sunday Night

big_palooka

Just now, raidr4life said:

No dude are you stupid I said 8-8, 9-7, because I criticize your boy you make up your own fantasies.

Haha 9 win team and all you have is a Carr comment?  What a complete 🤡 you are.  Always back to Carr when you look like a fool which is nearly every post.

You're a complete joke who knows nothing about football and every one of your posts lacks logic.  So much wasted time on here spewing garbage.  

This team is flat out trash and you thought it was a 9 win team.  Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

I mean his post was uncalled for, for sure. But I think we all came into this game rooting for Raiders and Jimmy G. I would love to be pleasantly surprised. But Jimmy is who he is. A bad QB that can be an “ok” game manager with a loaded defense and loaded offensive cast.

This was obvious to anhyone who looked but there were a few posters on here claiming this was not the case.  JM is a good HC, Jimmy G is a winner.  This team is a 9 win team.  All complete trash....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Haha 9 win team and all you have is a Carr comment?  What a complete 🤡 you are.  Always back to Carr when you look like a fool which is nearly every post.

You're a complete joke who knows nothing about football and every one of your posts lacks logic.  So much wasted time on here spewing garbage.  

This team is flat out trash and you thought it was a 9 win team.  Unbelievable. 

You’ve made a similar version of this exact post at least 750 times over the years. You really have a limited repertoire of posts. Even when you’re right you still manage to sound like a massive tool bag. 

• Like 2