Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Browns

615finest

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

This defense isn’t really any good either. A couple good DL and that’s about it. DBs pretty much suck. Scheme is a joke as it allows teams to pass whenever they want. No wonder teams don’t run, they can pass whenever they want.

defense has been an enormous disappointment. all that hype and they get torched by any QB with a pulse.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

The rest of that drive doesn't happen if they call it correctly. Sorry you don't know how this works.

i know that questionable PI/defensive holding is called every single game, and whining about it instead of actually expecting that we play good ball is a fools' errand. 

Just now, -Hope- said:

i know that questionable PI/defensive holding is called every single game, and whining about it instead of actually expecting that we play good ball is a fools' errand. 

Yeah, God forbid I'd expect the refs to not botch plays that have massive effects on the outcomes of games.

What would be nice is some kind of carry over from one game to the next Tanny and us started last wekk terrible then played lights out start this game terrible.   

the miss match on edge as I listen seems to be the key.   Finally got something down field. Need quicker routes so Tanny can get ball out as well