Week 3 GDT: Titans @ Browns

615finest

It’s been a long time boys but we finally back in the WIN column!! Let’s see if we can keep it going against the Browns.

I expect Garret to have a field day honestly lol but hopefully Watson gives our defense a few gifts!  They lost Chubb for the season which hurts my soul as a UGA fan but should help our defense even tho they just signed Hunt who is decent.

Injury report filling back up like we’re used to 😩

Edited by 615finest

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

1. do we get Good Ryan Tannehill

2. does our OL not get smoked by the browns' very good DL

3. do our CBs put a good game together and make deshaun watson continue to look bad

if those three things happen, we win. but they're all very open questions

I expect Garrett to have a field day especially if he’s on the left side.. I feel like it’s going to be a lot of chipping to his side

Deshaun Watson has taken 29 sacks in his eight game Browns career. That would be roughly 62 sacks in a 17 game season. That would be the most sacks a QB has taken since….Deshaun Watson back in 2018. I say that to say our DL should have another big day. Also don’t be surprised if our the secondary wants to avoid the explosive pass play, so they play soft coverage again. So prepare yourself for the “why are we playing so soft” comments from fans throughout the game.

On the opposite end, Myles Garrett should feast against us. With the potential return of Skoronski next week, it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s serious discussion within the coaching staff about replacing Dillard with Radunz(sounds like Skoronski is strictly a guard his rookie season) after this game.

39 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Deshaun Watson has taken 29 sacks in his eight game Browns career. That would be roughly 62 sacks in a 17 game season. That would be the most sacks a QB has taken since….Deshaun Watson back in 2018. I say that to say our DL should have another big day. Also don’t be surprised if our the secondary wants to avoid the explosive pass play, so they play soft coverage again. So prepare yourself for the “why are we playing so soft” comments from fans throughout the game.

On the opposite end, Myles Garrett should feast against us. With the potential return of Skoronski next week, it wouldn’t surprise me if there’s serious discussion within the coaching staff about replacing Dillard with Radunz(sounds like Skoronski is strictly a guard his rookie season) after this game.

Also keep in mind, Conklin out for the year, and he just took six sacks in his first game without him.

37 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Anyone take a peek at the Browns GDT? Hooooo boy I thought we were a dysfunctional fan base. They eat our lunch. 😂

if my team had just mortgaged its next decade for a serial rapist QB, and then on top of that the QB took the field and played at a league-worst level, i'd probably be in pretty rough spirits too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if my team had just mortgaged its next decade for a serial rapist QB, and then on top of that the QB took the field and played at a league-worst level, i'd probably be in pretty rough spirits too.

Especially when your team is already the poster child for failure.