Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

The Cowboys any% record of hyping the league early and falling flat on their face in humiliating fashion has been achieved. They've owned that record for awhile and have been working tirelessly to raise the bar

Nah, but the obsession with wanting to see a team fail for nothing more than your baseless self pleasure is hilarious. Sports fandom is pathetic.

Seriously, it’s one sloppy game and you’re ready to write them off. Crazy stuff.

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

The Cowboys any% record of hyping the league early and falling flat on their face in humiliating fashion has been achieved. They've owned that record for awhile and have been working tirelessly to raise the bar

It isn't all that bad, Arizona has been playing well to start the season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Believe so. Claypool has tanked value, but I think Mooney could be an interesting piece for a team that needs receiver help

I don't personally care much how **** Claypool has looked with an utterly useless quarterback.  I'd still happily take him on the Jaguars.  Lawrence throwing to a big target like that would be money i bet.  They're desperately lacking a WR with size and ability to win on catch radius like that.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Nah, but the obsession with wanting to see a team fail for nothing more than your baseless self pleasure is hilarious. Sports fandom is pathetic.

Seriously, it’s one sloppy game and you’re ready to write them off. Crazy stuff.

We watch sports for self pleasure. It's not that important for you to get worked up on people lol'ing the Cowboys. Calm down, it's more pathetic that you are getting worked up over some ribbing. 

• Like 4

Just now, Tugboat said:

I don't personally care much how **** Claypool has looked with an utterly useless quarterback.  I'd still happily take him on the Jaguars.  Lawrence throwing to a big target like that would be money i bet.  They're desperately lacking a WR with size and ability to win on catch radius like that.

maybe claypool will catch on with another team. This bears team isn't helping his case, and probably won't for asl long as he is there.   I thought Moore would have a good season  but not yet anyways

can't believe the cards effort so far this season and winning today of all things 

9 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Funny how it wasn't "one game" last week or Week 1 when facing garabge teams.

Thank you I was just going to say this. Eagles aren’t in the same class as SF/Dallas after two weeks…. But we can talk about sample size when Dallas loses? Yawn. 

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, lancerman said:

We watch sports for self pleasure. It's not that important for you to get worked up on people lol'ing the Cowboys. Calm down, it's more pathetic that you are getting worked up over some ribbing. 

Sorry, I thought intelligent conversation was being had. Guess not lol. At least we can be clear about that.

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Thank you I was just going to say this. Eagles aren’t in the same class as SF/Dallas after two weeks…. But we can talk about sample size when Dallas loses? Yawn. 

Shocking that you would draw such an illogical conclusion. As if there wasn’t substance put to the conversation. By all means hit me up when Philly struggles tomorrow night.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Sorry, I thought intelligent conversation was being had. Guess not lol. At least we can be clear about that.

So screeching at half the forum over the Cowboys taking some lumps is how you engage in what you believe to be intelligent conversation? Interesting. 

Like I said, take a chill pill.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

maybe claypool will catch on with another team. This bears team isn't helping his case, and probably won't for asl long as he is there.   I thought Moore would have a good season  but not yet anyways

can't believe the cards effort so far this season and winning today of all things 

Like...Fields clearly isn't going to use him properly.  Just give him to Jacksonville plz.  They're dying for a receiver like that.  Engram fills a tiny part of that role, but they need an actual WR who can do those sort of big body, big catch radius things downfield.  Lawrence obviously has the arm and the vision to make magic with that.  Just give him the appropriate weapons.