Condemning HC, OC, DC, GM, and Woody.

JetsandI

8 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

This is why I'm done with the season. He's not going to bench him until it's too late. Last season, while the team was rallying around Mike White, all Saleh really talked about was getting Wilson back on the field. White gets hurt and we all remember the rest. He had a completely different approach when it came to Becton. Called him out, benched him and told him to earn the spot. He wins the RT spot. Brown plays horribly before getting hurt and when asked if he would switch Becton to LT, basically said he wouldn't. Brown news come out, then he throws Becton at LT at the last second. 

He doesn't carry the same energy with everyone on the team. I'll feel better if Wilson gets benched and Becton stays at LT, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

The loyalty to Zach is insane because he has literally never done anything noteworthy. He doesn't even have an excellent college pedigree you can lean on for hope. He had a fluky COVID year where half the kids sat out the season.

4 hours ago, Malik said:

The loyalty to Zach is insane because he has literally never done anything noteworthy. He doesn't even have an excellent college pedigree you can lean on for hope. He had a fluky COVID year where half the kids sat out the season.

What's crazy is that I called out how we didn't have a serious competition the minute we drafted him. Wilson was basically named Captain before Johnson and Flacco arrived. 

• Like 2

This is really bothering me. Hackett was brought in in January. Free agency was afterwards. Someone tell me why we would sign a player that doesn’t fit what you are trying to do??

Same thing on defense. Why are we bringing in Reed and Sauce to play soft zone coverage and not matchup against WRs? Didn’t Sauce matchup on guys, especially on 3rd downs last season?

We are in really, really bad shape right now. 

Not only are we completely screwed this year with no QB to lead us to victory (not to mention Hackett who I can't stand, and a terrible o-line), but now we're married to Rodgers beyond this year which means...

- We are gonna keep our staff 

- We are gonna pass on a QB at the top of the draft if we're lucky enough to get one, that's if they don't refuse to play here

- We are gonna be in cap hell 

I'm sorry but now I want to blow the whole thing up. Get rid of everyone, even Rodgers. The fact that it's "his" team and he's not even in the building shows how much he cares and shines a light on the irresponsibility on JD's side. Isn't that be what the coach is there for, to lead the team? Saleh was HIS guy and he doesn't even have the locker room right now because he continues to back Zach and point the blame at everyone else. Putting all your eggs into the Rodgers basket to mask deficiencies in what amounts to a job saving year gets you exactly this. We cannot count on sustained success beyond whatever little Rodgers gives us while he's a Jet because I don't trust our HC or GM to lead us there. I want to bring in an offensive minded guy like every good team has been doing in the modern NFL and stop with this "don't turn the ball over and play good defense" conservative mindset.

• Like 1

This is what happens when you but put all your eggs in one basket. RODGERS GOES DOWN FOR THE YEAR and the Jets have no backup QB. The only reason Wilson is still on the Jets roster, the Jets are trying to save face after blowing the third overall pick in the draft Darnold. they will look like Morons' if they have to cut Wilson, the second over pick in the draft. That is the reason Wilson is still on the roster.

Just now, doumeyer said:

This is what happens when you  put all your eggs in one basket. RODGERS GOES DOWN FOR THE YEAR and the Jets have no backup QB. The only reason Wilson is still on the Jets roster, the Jets are trying to save face after blowing the third overall pick in the draft Darnold. they will look like Morons' if they have to cut Wilson, the second over pick in the draft. That is the reason Wilson is still on the roster.

Edited by doumeyer

16 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

This is what happens when you but put all your eggs in one basket. RODGERS GOES DOWN FOR THE YEAR and the Jets have no backup QB. The only reason Wilson is still on the Jets roster, the Jets are trying to save face after blowing the third overall pick in the draft Darnold. they will look like Morons' if they have to cut Wilson, the second over pick in the draft. That is the reason Wilson is still on the roster.

Putting our eggs into the Rodgers basket was perfectly fine. It’s extremely unlucky that he goes down 4 plays into the season and we go into a downward spiral. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Putting our eggs into the Rodgers basket was perfectly fine. It’s extremely unlucky that he goes down 4 plays into the season and we go into a downward spiral. 

HOW CAN YOU HAVE NO BACKUP QB FOR ALL THE TALENT WE HAVE ON THE JETS NOW. THE WHOLE SEASON IS GOINT DOWN THE TOILET. THE ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE HAS TO BE BLAMED.NO QUEATION SALEH IS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GUY FIRED.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

No, they don’t get off this easy. It was extremely obvious by seasons end Zach Wilson should not be on the field anymore. It’s not “extremely unlucky” they didn’t have a competent backup in place, it was extremely incompetent. They are refusing to accept that they made a mistake and now it’s sunk another entire season. 

2 hours ago, jetjuice said:

We are in really, really bad shape right now. 

Not only are we completely screwed this year with no QB to lead us to victory (not to mention Hackett who I can't stand, and a terrible o-line), but now we're married to Rodgers beyond this year which means...

- We are gonna keep our staff 

- We are gonna pass on a QB at the top of the draft if we're lucky enough to get one, that's if they don't refuse to play here

- We are gonna be in cap hell 

I'm sorry but now I want to blow the whole thing up. Get rid of everyone, even Rodgers. The fact that it's "his" team and he's not even in the building shows how much he cares and shines a light on the irresponsibility on JD's side. Isn't that be what the coach is there for, to lead the team? Saleh was HIS guy and he doesn't even have the locker room right now because he continues to back Zach and point the blame at everyone else. Putting all your eggs into the Rodgers basket to mask deficiencies in what amounts to a job saving year gets you exactly this. We cannot count on sustained success beyond whatever little Rodgers gives us while he's a Jet because I don't trust our HC or GM to lead us there. I want to bring in an offensive minded guy like every good team has been doing in the modern NFL and stop with this "don't turn the ball over and play good defense" conservative mindset.

Rodgers is doing literally everything he can to get back in the building asap. He was supposed to be in a walking boot for 6 weeks and there was a picture of him without it 2 weeks removed from surgery. He also needs to be cleared by doctors to fly which he hasn't been yet.