Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

Secondary is pretty rough for GB without Jaire, and their biggest strength in their pass rush to help mask that issue will be tested by a very good Lions OL. Not looking good on that side of the ball on paper when looking at this matchup tonight.

Jones and Watson back is a nice boost, though it sounds like both will be on a snap count. Packers will be down 3/5 of their OL, including both starting Tackles. They got better depth at OL than other teams but that's a ton of attrition so early in the season

TNF usually tends to be pretty sloppy play by both teams, but if I had to pick I'd say Lions win this one 27-17.

Edited by deltarich87

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Secondary is pretty rough for GB without Jaire, and their biggest strength in their pass rush to help mask that issue will be tested by a very good Lions OL. Not looking good on that side of the ball on paper when looking at this matchup tonight.

Jones and Watson back is a nice boost, though it sounds like both will be on a snap count. Packers will be down 3/5 of their OL, including both starting Tackles. They got better depth at OL than other teams but that's a ton of attrition so early in the season

TNF usually tends to be pretty sloppy play by both teams, but if I had to pick I'd say Lions win this one 27-17.

When did Tom get ruled out? 

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

If it is a blow out win, it is because you didn't watch it, and therefore have to not watch the rest of the games.  If we get blown out, then it is all your fault.  

If we get blown out, that means that i actually needed to be shopping the whole time, not just not watching

56 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

When did Tom get ruled out? 

Short week, got in 1 limited participation for practice. Think we all know how this goes based on this teams history, and I don't even disagree with it. He'll get this game off and with the few extra days rest before next week's game which hopefully is enough for him to return next week

Edited by deltarich87

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Ooph man

The money has to be on him being done. I just don't think it should be worth if to him any longer. He needs to retire. I'd way walk away, but that hopefully will be something he can do for the rest of his life. 

I really wish the guy well. 

15 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sucks for Dave. HOF potential that won't be realized. If this is it, best pass blocker I've ever seen, absolute clinic.

If Terrell Davis is in the HOF, Bak deserves some consideration. He won't get any, like Sterling Sharpe who should be much more highly thought of.