Who is your alternate team for at least this year?

blkwdw13

Since the Baers are firing on all cylinders and we don't need to worry about them. What is your alternate/second team and why? Heck even add a sig picture to show your support.

For myself I am going with the Dolphins, even though I don't like much of anything about Florida Mike McDaniel has become my favorite person in the NFL. He is the biggest nerd and just seems like everything you want in a person and NFL coach.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Been catching college games to scout prospects... specifically USC, NC  for Caleb Williams and Drake Maye, for QB prospects then watching Illini on occasion with my old man to see Newton (3t that topped PFF pass rush scores last year, ahead of even Carter)

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to root for another team. I tried in like 2007 to like the broncos to spite my deadbeat dad but I can’t do it. At best, I’ll root for individual players or stats. Zay Flowers in particular. Mike McDaniel as a coach is a fun person. Jamaal Williams has been one of my favs in the league almost solely because his quirky character. We haven’t really been competitive at football since Justin Jefferson started, so it’s still fair to appreciate his value since it hasn’t actually hurt me yet when it mattered. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blkwdw13 said:

For myself I am going with the Dolphins, even though I don't like much of anything about Florida Mike McDaniel has become my favorite person in the NFL. He is the biggest nerd and just seems like everything you want in a person and NFL coach.

McDaniels is what the Bears hoped they were getting with Trestman, plus a personality. 

• Like 1