Week 4: TNF Detroit Lions (2-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Louis Friend

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Just don’t get the point to draft Gibbs so early then not give him the work load. 

He’ll get more work after the bye, but Gibbs was never gonna be a workhorse style back. He’s very small. He’ll still have some great fantasy games when he hits big plays, which he will. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because the NFL is too stupid to display all of the information the refs need to make the call on the field. You can't know if a clock hit 0.0 if there's no decimal on the field to see unless you time the video feed back.

I love piling on the refs, but this isn't their fault. It's a dumb **** league who doesn't help them.

I kind of wonder if there are several rules where the league has done cost/benefit analysis and determined they very specifically want imprecise descriptions because they want the rule in theory but don't want it to prevent certain highly-marketable types of plays.  Basically trying to have their cake and eat it too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

I kind of wonder if there are several rules where the league has done cost/benefit analysis and determined they very specifically want imprecise descriptions because they want the rule in theory but don't want it to prevent certain highly-marketable types of plays.  Basically trying to have their cake and eat it too.

I'm torn between this and they really think generating controversy over things like this is good for business because it gives the ESPN sharks offseason chum.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99