Week 4 GDT: Raiders @ Chargers - The one where AOC starts

big_palooka

Step into my office......   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who outcoaches the other this week?

• Brandon "4th and short at my own 20 yard line" Staley
    • Josh "Send in the field goal unit down 8" McDaniels

Just now, big_palooka said:

Nope. Not prepared 4 weeks in now. Playing undisciplined. No redeeming qualities to any of this. 

Need to get a franchise QB and pair him with a new head coach. I've seen enough. 

Will Mark have the balls/wallet to pull the plug after 2 years?

Please god.

• Like 2

Just now, big_palooka said:

Nope. Not prepared 4 weeks in now. Playing undisciplined. No redeeming qualities to any of this. 

Need to get a franchise QB and pair him with a new head coach. I've seen enough. 

OK now we can have a real conversation! Who do you like next year as a head coach candidate?

JMD and this whole team trash but it's amazing every team we play has like 0 penalaties. That call on Myers was weak, I didn't even see a flag until the chargers started complaining. You always see receivers do that. I swear every play we make there is a penalty on the play on us 

• Like 2

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Will Mark have the balls/wallet to pull the plug after 2 years?

Please god.

I think so.

The financial side of it is overplayed, and he knows what's going on out there.

Unless we turn this around and get to at least 7 wins (which isn't gonna happen), these guys are gone.

Just now, Raiderlife24 said:

JMD and this whole team trash but it's amazing every team we play has like 0 penalaties. That call on Myers was weak, I didn't even see a flag until the chargers started complaining. You always see receivers do that. I swear every play we make there is a penalty on the play on us 

that would actually be an interesting stat to track. How many penalties the opposing teams average every week. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

This is what happens when you don’t draft QBs in round 1. We haven’t in 16 years

I'll mention it again because it's such a sour stat. Of all QBs not drafted in the first round, Only 5 of them in the last 40 years have won a Superbowl.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Right. We seem to never get any calls. That was a FG right There