Week 4 GDT: Bengals @ Titans

TitanLegend

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

He’s JAG

No different than Justin Hunter or DGB. Think he has something like 5 catches for 30 yards if you take away his bomb against LA.

i actually think based on their respective play so far, chris moore will be more or less fine replacing him, which pretty much says all that needs to be said

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Burks a bust is harsh to me. He may just end up being Corey Davis 2.0.

corey davis was absolutely a bust lol. you don't draft a guy 5 overall expecting him to never even hit 1000 yards in his career. and burks is on a significantly worse trajectory. davis at least had almost 900 yards his second year- burks is barely on track for half of that, and he can't stay on the field. he has time to turn it around but he is absolutely trending toward bust territory right now.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

corey davis was absolutely a bust lol. you don't draft a guy 5 overall expecting him to never even hit 1000 yards in his career. and burks is on a significantly worse trajectory. davis at least had almost 900 yards his second year- burks is barely on track for half of that, and he can't stay on the field. he has time to turn it around but he is absolutely trending toward bust territory right now.

bust to me is someone like a Veron Gholston or Isiah wilson. Davis at least contributed to the team. Not a #5 superstar but a good player.  Underachieving draft pick. :)  
Bust just sounds so..... mean. LOL!

Burks is underachieving but it is also he's only played in what 14 games through his 2nd year? lol

Can we give him at least 2 full seasons (if he can stay healthy) before calling him a bust. 

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

bust to me is someone like a Veron Gholston or Isiah wilson. Davis at least contributed to the team. Not a #5 superstar but a good player.  Underachieving draft pick. :)  
Bust just sounds so..... mean. LOL!

Burks is underachieving but it is also he's only played in what 14 games through his 2nd year? lol

Can we give him at least 2 full seasons (if he can stay healthy) before calling him a bust. 

like i said before: he has time to turn it around but he is absolutely trending toward bust territory right now. dude can’t stay on the field and isn’t delivering even when he does. he’s proven to be a semi-effective deep threat and that’s literally it. he has a long way to go to make himself worth that pick, and that’s without doing him the disservice of comparing him to AJB, because if i did that it’d already be over.

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't even care about injuries anymore. Something is wrong in the water down at that place. 

We are never going to have a healthy team. 

Burks a bust is harsh to me. He may just end up being Corey Davis 2.0.

Davis was better IMO. At this point, I don’t see Burks putting anything close to a 1000 yard season.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

May be right. Just seems wild to me to say that after 14 games. 

Maybe true. Doesn’t help when you have trash for a QB who has trash for an OL. Plus Burks name will always be connected to AJ whether fair to him or not. So far, he hasn’t shown the ability to even stay healthy let alone produce.

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Maybe true. Doesn’t help when you have trash for a QB who has trash for an OL. Plus Burks name will always be connected to AJ whether fair to him or not. So far, he hasn’t shown the ability to even stay healthy let alone produce.

Yeah. We could look like a whole different team in a year or two. May have transitioned to a pass dominate team without Henry and if we get a QB. Then stat wise he could look a lot better.

But realistically? lol 
I think he will be a 800-900 yard WR that floats around 4 TDs a year, in a continued Titans run dominate offense until the AI takes over the world. 

• Like 1