I'll go with something like

Lewis

Kuechly 

Urlacher

Willis

Wagner

Z Thomas

Bruschi 

Mostly agree with this. Top two in that order for sure. Probably put Willis ahead of Urlacher but they’re the next two. Probably have London Fletcher and Navorro Bowman on there 

Edit: completely forgot about Derrick Johnson. I might have him too

Hardcore viewer since 2007, and for me it's easily Patrick Willis. I can't imagine a more perfect ILB than what I say from Willis between 2008 and 2012. My assumption is that the only difference between prime Lewis and Willis was that Lewis was just a bit smarter on the field and could read anything thrown at him by the offense, though Willis was no slouch there either.

18 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

He is nowhere near a Top 10 or 20 or 30 ILB all time. However, Lawrence Timmons in 2010 had the best season an ILB has ever had and I would fight anyone to the death that disagrees.

Patrick Willis in 2009 was an absolute monster. Best I can remember watching. 

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hardcore viewer since 2007, and for me it's easily Patrick Willis. I can't imagine a more perfect ILB than what I say from Willis between 2008 and 2012. My assumption is that the only difference between prime Lewis and Willis was that Lewis was just a bit smarter on the field and could read anything thrown at him by the offense, though Willis was no slouch there either.

Ray was all that + more size/bigger hitter. Bigger playmaker too IMO. 

I never watched some of the old, old timers...but Ray’s the GOAT for me.

I don't think I could pick one. There are just too many that played the game at a high level. Patrick Willis, Junior Seau, Brian Urlacher, Ray Lewis, Bobby Wagner, Novarro Bowman, Zach Thomas, Luke Kuechly, Al Wilson, Jesse Armstead, etc. And that's just in the last twenty years or so. 

Archived