Week #4 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

The Bills/Dolphins looks sexy, and the Jags/Falcons looks interesting, especially being in London. Rest of the slate is bad imo. I almost always watch NFL Redzone during the early slate of games if the Raiders aren’t playing. However, with the Dolphins/Bills game looking sexy and the slate of games being mediocre, I’ll be watching Bills/Dolphins instead of Redzone through Sunday Ticket. 

So my schedule for Sunday:

Early Early: Jags/Falcons

Early: Bills/Dolphins

Late: Raiders/Chargers

SNF: I’ll have it on in the background, but I probably won’t be paying much attention to this disaster of a game. 

Legitimately forgot this was the annual London Town game.  Wherein i have to decide whether i want to drag myself out of bed that early on a Sunday morning...or just go to sleep after the goofy Jaguar **** happens and the game gets out of hand or ends.

Having 'Dega more or less directly after and a whole slate of basically toss up feeling games might sway my decision.  Or it might not.  Not sure which way that sways it.