GDT Week 5: Eagles(4-0) @ Rams(2-2) - Trip out West... Hopefully not a Trap?

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Our defense all around just isn’t that good… Bradberry is average in my opinion and the pass rush is NOT the same at all. I don’t care what BS next gen “QB Pressure” stats I see. The edges are not winning at all

Agreed. The corners might need replaced sooner than I'd hoped. I just don't see any way this team hangs with the elite offensive teams.

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Just need to turn your head. 

Well that's the downside to Slay traveling (which he was) on the TD. Slay and Bradberry,  switched sides of the field! Taking JB away from his normal side. 

Still needs to do better

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Can't say he hasn't invested in CB though. People say we have two top 10ish CBs in the NFL. Why can't they even slow down good QBs? 

Yeah this is not Howie’s fault (well I mean it technically is, but silly to be mad at him). Retaining JB and Slay were no brainers given the alternatives. We wouldn’t be 4-0 if he wasn’t going trench heavy in the draft. Goes both ways.

Those 2 are just not playing up to par in 2023. Not sure it’s even a physical decline, could be the scheme they are just not good fits for. It’s looking bad though, secondary has been getting beat up weekly.