Week #5 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

The Eagles brotherly shove wont get banned until Hurts get hurt from it. Either that or the Eagles stop doing it bc he gets hurt from it.ย 

Correct me if Im wrong but the horse collar tackle was legal until players starting getting hurt from it. So let Hurts get a concussion or some type of serious injury which honestly its far game when you are doing the push imo. But he gets hurt and especially if it wrecks their season I think it gets banned.

Make no mistake though I dont want to see Hurts hurt. I like Hurts and trust me I want the Eagles to be healthy and at their best so they can win the division and beat the Cowboys lol. No shade at the Cowboys I just think overall the Eagles are the better organization currently. This isnt the early to mid 90's anymore. But Im just speaking on people saying ban the Eagles push. The league isnt going to do it. It will take an injury to Hurts for them to do it or for the Eagles to say nope not getting Hurts hurt again from it.ย 

TO got horse collared in 04 and that was the last season it was legal.ย 

• Like 1