Week 5 GDT: [MNF] McRaiders v Packers - The one where we need to smarten up

big_palooka

How hot is that seat getting?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How do we feel about the McRaiders this week?

• Raiders rally, get a much needed win at "home"
    • Raiders come in unprepared and it's another nail in the coffin?
    • Just tank baby?

20 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

If this is 37-10 with Love going for 375 pass yards, do we fire McD the next day? If we get blown out by the Packers, we are probably the worst team in the NFL. I do view the Packers as a fringe playoff team, but they shouldn’t be dominating us, especially in Vegas.

You say that is if there is a home field advantage. There will be more Packers fans than Raider fans tomorrrow. 

JMD is not getting fired in season. There is no point if you're Davis.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

You say that is if there is a home field advantage. There will be more Packers fans than Raider fans tomorrrow. 

JMD is not getting fired in season. There is no point if you're Davis.

I'm worried he won't do it after the season either. He's not a very competent owner, JMD's burner even said so

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

The watson bet is money. I'm scared of love. He is really inaccurate. 

Honestly our Pass D is the second worst in the league ahead of only Minnesota. One bomb to Watson and Love is likely going to go over. Love has produced this year. If you bet on fantasy point props, he has hit the over every time this season so far. 

6 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Honestly our Pass D is the second worst in the league ahead of only Minnesota. One bomb to Watson and Love is likely going to go over. Love has produced this year. If you bet on fantasy point props, he has hit the over every time this season so far. 

Only problem I have is will our offense play strong enough to make him have to throw. 

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The worst part is I can see us making a run over the next 2-3 games and playing ourselves out of the top QB competition.

Worst case scenario for us.  Why even try for 4-6 wins when you could get your franchise QB?  We don't have to say it, but not double teaming Mack all game is how we should play every game, just lose the game.  Caleb Williams, D. Adams, Jacobs or new younger RB, Crosby, we'd have four pillars for our offense for the next 2-3 years.  Need to start having solid drafts and better FA acquisitions and we can turn this franchise around in 2-3 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

Worst case scenario for us.  Why even try for 4-6 wins when you could get your franchise QB?  We don't have to say it, but not double teaming Mack all game is how we should play every game, just lose the game.  Caleb Williams, D. Adams, Jacobs or new younger RB, Crosby, we'd have four pillars for our offense for the next 2-3 years.  Need to start having solid drafts and better FA acquisitions and we can turn this franchise around in 2-3 years.

I think with Caleb or Maye, we can turn it around in 1 year. Ziegler has made some decent roster moves for the short to long term. We really need a few impact defenders and a franchise QB and we're playoff bound IMHO.