NY. JETS @ DENVER

jetfuel34

Scratch the draft, I'm going to spend time scouting new training/medical staff members. lol This is crazy. Losing AVT before the Eagles game is wild. I think we'll finish with 7 wins this season. I'm just watching at this point to see if any of our young guys can break any franchise records. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Scratch the draft, I'm going to spend time scouting new training/medical staff members. lol This is crazy. Losing AVT before the Eagles game is wild. I think we'll finish with 7 wins this season. I'm just watching at this point to see if any of our young guys can break any franchise records. 

Didn’t he also have a calf injury at some point? If that’s the case, we need to make changes 

2 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Because we valued an OC that is friends with Rodgers over an actual OC. 

Or because we have a run first offense with a toddler at QB.

Hardman is a luxury piece you have on the field when you're in 3+ WR sets - something we aren't going to be in much with ZW under center.

Injuries happen, as for coaching, don't think for a moment that this crew is going anywhere. Rodgers all but guarantees they will all be back because he absolutely in enamored with them, the only acceptation being the D coordinator. With the D talent the Jets have and with a top D coordinator the Jets would absolutely be top 5 and not floundering around in the first half of every game.

J.D. has done as fine a job as any executive in football, including adding Q Williams who was released from his last team and JFM, most of his FA signings have been good. His drafts over the past few years has been more than exceptional.

J.D. IMHO is untouchable. The Jets went all in on A.R. and looking back on all the loses, with A.R. 2 out of the three would have been wins IMHO. N.E. game for sure, and the KC game as well. 

The Jets easily could have been 4-1, instead of 2-3, Zach has improved and is showing improvement every game. He is not lost in the headlights anymore.

• Like 1

Really felt like the game last week was both Saleh Hackett and Wilson’s Super Bowl… hearing all the post game and reading the social media fluff. They will lose 27-10 to Philli. Then the Giant game will become their next SB for the staff to perhaps bide its time.

The staff thinks they are guaranteed one more year with Rogers. Honestly, it’s probably deserved unless they straight tank, but all these games in which they are favored, especially that Pats game end of the year, should be the games Woody judges this team on. They need to steal some games (like Buffalo) and win the Giants/Commanders/Raiders type of games. 

The Pat game could be Bill’s last game… and if it’s announced that he won’t be back going into that game, that will absolutely be a SB for the Jets, even if they are already eliminated weeks prior.

Edited by WheatieMan