Bills LB Matt Milano out for season

Mr.UFO

Not only did Buffalo lose to Jacksonville today, they lost their best defensive player, LB Matt Milano, to what is being reported as a leg injury. He is expected to go on season-ending IR. This increases the Chiefs probability of returning to the Super Bowl in their attempt to repeat as NFL champions.

12 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yeah Milano was their only non-bogus LB too. I still like their front 4 and depth, but they have been severely hampered with those injuries.

I think the Bills are in danger of missing the playoffs. 

Bernard has been a good linebacker so far.

No shot missing the playoffs with that offense.

Even if you think Miami KC make the playoffs there aren’t gonna be 3 afc south teams or afc north teams, unless you believe in the Chargers? I don’t over the Bills, not by a long shot 

12 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yeah Milano was their only non-bogus LB too. I still like their front 4 and depth, but they have been severely hampered with those injuries.

I think the Bills are in danger of missing the playoffs. 

The Bernard guy has been really good, like it's a tiny sample size I've seen but he's not been "bogus".

17 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

There won’t be 3 AFC North teams? You sure? I would be shocked if there weren’t at this point. 

I guess looking at it there’d have to be lol.

chiefs

bills

dolphins

jags

AFC North Winner

2nd place AFC north

yeah I guess it’d come down to IMO a 3rd AFC north team or the titans or chargers. Lol. I think a 3rd north team is better than the chargers but they are all going to beat the crap out of each other so who knows what they’ll look like record wise

2 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I guess looking at it there’d have to be lol.

chiefs

bills

dolphins

jags

AFC North Winner

2nd place AFC north

yeah I guess it’d come down to IMO a 3rd AFC north team or the titans or chargers. Lol. I think a 3rd north team is better than the chargers but they are all going to beat the crap out of each other so who knows what they’ll look like record wise

Yeah the Bills should be in. I don't believe in the Chargers, which would be the possible leapfrogger. The AFC seemed like Murderer's Row before the season...now not so much.

12 hours ago, drew39k said:

I don't root for injuries, but I also don't feel bad when injuries happen to dirty, jackwagon players.

Biggest misconception going around. Started by Dolphins fans because of a play their DR said Tua didn’t get a concussion on and let him back into game 🙄

• Like 1