13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• LOL
    • You can’t possibly be serious
    • If you’re looking for the Browns go somewhere else
    • Not even Mike wins this week
    • You’ve got a better chance of finding EstonianZulu than a Browns win

32 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

There are teams in our division who have not even a quarter of the talent we have but we continue to make excuse after excuse.

I don't make excuses. We should be beating the Steelers with regularity. We have more talent for sure. That's a problem, as I don't think they're better. The Ravens are a very good football team. We will be winning some, losing some. That's fine.

I don't consider losing to the best team in the NFL to be the death knell. The death knell would be missing the playoffs. Whether or not the fault should go to Stefanski or the Watson debacle is up for debate, but let's be real: Stefanski will be the one to go regardless.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

2020: Playoffs and a win

2021: Baker shoulder injury and Joe Woods

2022: Suspension for Watson and Joe Woods

2023: Watson shoulder 

I think Stef is a victim of circumstances but at the same time if they don’t make the playoffs then he’s gone. It is what it is.

Joe Woods is his mess.  I give most coaches the benefit of the doubt, but that dude was on some other sht last season.

I’m not gonna get too worked about about 2-3 as there’s a lot of time and winnable games left, but he’s gotta win those games when the time comes.

8 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I don't make excuses. We should be beating the Steelers with regularity. We have more talent for sure. That's a problem, as I don't think they're better. The Ravens are a very good football team. We will be winning some, losing some. That's fine.

I don't consider losing to the best team in the NFL to be the death knell. The death knell would be missing the playoffs. Whether or not the fault should go to Stefanski or the Watson debacle is up for debate, but let's be real: Stefanski will be the one to go regardless.

Yeah the only issue I’d have with the first 5 games if we lose is the Pittsburgh game.  You gotta beat that team, but a road game against a “rival” in prime time isn’t an easy win. 

Stefanski’s seat warmed up as soon as they traded for Watson.  He’s gotta get more out of him.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Joe Woods is his mess.  I give most coaches the benefit of the doubt, but that dude was on some other sht last season.

How do we know Stef had control over staffing as opposed to AB? Serious question.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not gonna get too worked about about 2-3 as there’s a lot of time and winnable games left, but he’s gotta win those games when the time comes.

I’d pick up the phone and get Brissett, and I would have done so headed into the bye to get acclimated and ready to start this week. Brace yourselves, Watson is done for a while.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

How do we know Stef had control over staffing as opposed to AB? Serious question.

We don’t know for sure, but iirc it was Stefanski who was hired first and sat in on Berry’s interview, not the other way around.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d pick up the phone and get Brissett, and I would have done so headed into the bye to get acclimated and ready to start this week. Brace yourselves, Watson is done for a while.

I’m hoping DTR just needs a slimmed down and customized game plan or trading Dobbs for a 5th was a huge blunder.

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m hoping DTR just needs a slimmed down and customized game plan or trading Dobbs for a 5th was a huge blunder.

I don’t see a slimmed down playbook taking him from “completely unplayable” to “adequate game manager” against anyone, let alone San Francisco.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Does not really matter if we lose to sf we have to go 9 wins 2 losses to make the playoffs 

Edited by mtmmike
stupid

STOP TALKING TALENT

Talent didn’t lose to the Steelers.  Think of Bill Belichek’s idea of taking away what you do best,  The Steeler loss was because they pointed out where we are the worst and nothing else mattered.  

Nobody could block Watt and he had his way.  On the other end, Wills almost could not block Highsmith who also killed us.

My point is that no other talent advantage means anything if you have two fatal weaknesses on your team. 

44 minutes ago, HH650 said:

STOP TALKING TALENT

Talent didn’t lose to the Steelers.  Think of Bill Belichek’s idea of taking away what you do best,  The Steeler loss was because they pointed out where we are the worst and nothing else mattered.  

Nobody could block Watt and he had his way.  On the other end, Wills almost could not block Highsmith who also killed us.

My point is that no other talent advantage means anything if you have two fatal weaknesses on your team. 

Dewand Jones didnt allow a single sack or even pressure all night that game.

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dewand Jones didnt allow a single sack or even pressure all night that game.

Yeah, we lost that game because Watson had his worst game as a Brown. He wasn't the only reason we lost, but he was the main reason.

Just like last week. DTR wasn't the only reason we lost, but he was far and away the main reason we didn't stand a chance.