Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

quarterbacks are important and it's fine to give up major draft capital for them. thank you for the sage wisdom o master. i had no idea of this before you bestowed it upon me

You got it genius you know it all ole wise 1 let me keep playing madden how do I start franchise mode Dali lama 

25 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I suggest you tread carefully cause we know you get in your feelings with your lil sensitive a$$ & be ready to put me on the ignore list. Stay in your lane before I take you to school like I always do 🤫 

You never came off it. I just flip yours open sometimes for comedic value, also, when I want a challenge on understanding your "english"

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Well what is your point? I fail to see it. One end you saying the most successful QBs are found int the top 5, leading one to assume that drafting one outside of that area is almost useless.  Make your exact point. Cause you pointing to history and math, and that's cool. it makes all the sense in the world. It really does, but I.......don't.....care. lol  

I've made my exact point.  Maybe I need to repeat it.
I (KING TITAN) believes that Will Levis has a chance at success, just like any QB drafted, until proven otherwise. 

This has been the most useless back and forth I've had in a while. All the takes I've had. But this is the one? lol

When the draft becomes an exact science you let me know. 

What a whirlwind. First you act like you don't know what my point is, then admit to knowing my point and saying it makes sense...but you don't care.

This is beyond ridiculous. I showed you why you were wrong, and you resorted to "I don't care." What's the point of even talking to you going forward if that's how you're going to act?

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Nope. Math and draft position says, we shouldn't expect much or have hope that he can have success. 

Jesus Christ dude. Grow up. I never said we shouldn't hope for him to have success. If you can quote me saying that, I'll eat the biggest crow you can find.

I said it was not just as likely for Levis to have as much success as any other QB drafted (which is true). That's it. And you've somehow turned this into something completely different.

9 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

You never came off it. I just flip yours open sometimes for comedic value, also, when I want a challenge on understanding your "english"

Boy you a disappointment in your own life obviously someone who doesn’t know nothing about sports aside from watching  highlights I’ll make it lite on you mr English major. 20k I know more about football than you same idiot that thought Ryan Tanniehill was a top 10 QB. You don’t know nothing about football stick to fantasy football understand ds  🥜 

Edited by TitanRedd

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What a whirlwind. First you act like you don't know what my point is, then admit to knowing my point and saying it makes sense...but you don't care.

This is beyond ridiculous. I showed you why you were wrong, and you resorted to "I don't care." What's the point of even talking to you going forward if that's how you're going to act?

Jesus Christ dude. Grow up. I never said we shouldn't hope for him to have success. If you can quote me saying that, I'll eat the biggest crow you can find.

I said it was not just as likely for Levis to have as much success as any other QB drafted (which is true). That's it. And you've somehow turned this into something completely different.

I thought I knew what you were trying to say: QB's drafted outside of the top 5 don't have much chance at success, then I (tongue and cheek) say we should just cut him Levis now. (Knowing good and well that's know what you meant but was using the extreme to make a point.) But it obviously didn't register since we are here. 

And I'm wrong???? lol  Did you go in the future to see Levis play? Because that was the whole point of it all.  If so please tell me how it turns out, so I can opt in or out now, also let me know the lottery numbers.  

I will repeat it because it seems like you never picked it up from the jump. I believe that Levis can have success until proven otherwise.  You are the one making it seem like this is some grand statement or declaration.  Since when is believing that player can do well some hot take?

And never said you were wrong for feeling whatever it is you feel about Levis or any QB drafted outside of the magical top 5. But somehow you and @-Hope- dragged this out to me putting words in your mouth for trying to make a point. NEVER did I say you think we should cut Levis. But I did say using the logic of Top 5 QBs are really the only ones worth investing in, then why should we give Levis a chance?  Trying to make my point even more clear that we don't know until he takes the field. 

My point has been consistent in saying.... I believe that Levis can have success until proven otherwise.  It may only take one play for me to change my freaking mind, but until I see it, I will believe.   

I don't care what history says. I don't care what the numbers say. Because there will always be one that slips through. Why can't I have hope and believe that we finally get that one? It's hoping we hit the lottery, but millions of people buy that ticket every day, thousands of GMs make that pick every year, hoping that they hit the lottery. Robinson did it with Willis. It is a very very very high chance it doesn't work. 

But damn, I want to believe in it until it doesn't. 

If you and whoever else want to stick to the percentages and numbers (math) more power to you. 

But if you want me to say I'm wrong so you can feel better, all good. I'm wrong you right. Levis likely won't work since he isn't a top 5 pick. We should look to trade up next year or use our top pick if we suck to get it, on a QB. 

Edited by KingTitan

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Boy you a disappointment in your own life obviously someone who doesn’t know nothing about sports aside from watching  highlights I’ll make it lite on you mr English major. 20k I know more about football than you same idiot that thought Ryan Tanniehill was a top 10 QB. You don’t know nothing about football stick to fantasy football understand ds  🥜 

Come on man. This is a warning now, stop with the personal stuff.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Come on man. This is a warning now, stop with the personal stuff.

It’s cool for him to attack me oh okay 😆 I don’t bother nobody when I fight fire with fire it’s me need a timeout. I simply told him the truth he don’t know football aside from highlights & want to be the 1st to call someone a clown, or want to take shots bout grammar 😂😂😂. I got time today I got time 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

It’s cool for him to attack me oh okay 😆 I don’t bother nobody when I fight fire with fire it’s me need a timeout. I simply told him the truth he don’t know football aside from highlights & want to be the 1st to call someone a clown, or want to take shots bout grammar 😂😂😂. I got time today I got time 

It's not cool for anyone. Check the top of this page, there's a post asking everyone to settle down. After some more posts following mine, including by you, I made a post mentioning you, him and seminole out of courtesy since there might have been a chance you didn't see the message yet.

I can't help if you ignore what I post. I don't like or ever want to give out warnings. I like you. I like Mesa. I like everyone who posts here, and we all have insightful discussions regarding the team. Our disagreements, though I understand at times frustrate us and can lead us to potentially throwing an insult or two just out of frustration, can't let us keep spiraling in terms of behavior. It's why I didn't warn at the start, or at the 2nd post. And it's merely a warning, it's not a ban or some terrible mark that's going to somehow harm you posting here. Just keep in mind attack only the arguments, not the poster, and if things get heated me and @titans0021will be around to throw a reminder up to chill.

But if a continuation of insults happen after the reminder, then something needs to be done about it.

Everything's going to be fine, lets just relax and go back to being respectful to each other. That goes for everyone.

• Like 4

Just now, Daniel said:

Levis might be good at some point later, but Malik still being QB2 probably tells us everything we need to know about where Levis is right now.

Yes and no. 

The only reason I say no is because of Vrabel. He is the type that will let the guy go until they can't. Malik earned the #2 job in preseason because of improved play and because he was the only one available. 

Vrabel likes to reward that type of thing. 

During the season, I really don't know how much opportunity a guy really has to leap frog someone outright, especially when that other player hasn't played. Ya know?

NPF can leapfrog Dillard because Dillard has been seen failing. 
Willis hasn't, at least up until today, been seen failing. 

I think Levis is the preferred choice, but Willis has earned the chance to start as of now based on his improvement and availability in the preseason.  Not much is going to change that until Willis shows he doesn't deserve it. Similar to last year. 
Willis was shown not to be able to handle it and in comes Dobbs. 

Dobbs was clearly better but Willis was given the chance first based on what he earned up til that point.