Three up and three down, Browns get a much needed gritty win

Bucketheadsdad

Ups:

1. Stefanski - he had the team ready to play a prime time game, the gameplan was nicely built for a backup. I absolutely loved how we changed the running scheme from wide zone to more pitches and pin and pulls. He has a win against an elite opponent 

2. Amari Cooper - He has definitely lost a step but I honestly don't remember a time where he was this much of a playmaker. He is so crafty and savvy with his play, he is awesome to have with our young WRs. Also he never sulked because he wasn't playing with the starting QB, he damn near stepped his game up to support him

3. Defense - those dudes put this game on their shoulders. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the energy and attitude they played with, they rallied around each other, played for each other, enforced their will upon an elite opponent. Also no significant injuries which is huge

HM Fans - The crowd was awesome, this was a playoff type of atmosphere and the fans did not disappoint.

Down:

1. Wyatt Teller/Guards - I know Bitonio didn't play but I hate how we can't run in between the tackles for how much our IOL gets paid 

2. Stefanski's playcall on the last drive 

3. Return game - can we get someone who can get us some type of yards in the return game 

On 10/15/2023 at 4:40 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Between those two and an aging Bitonio it wouldn’t be the worse idea to double double on another couple OL again next spring too.

Excellent point not seeing anyone I love right now that would be there right now.

But I supremely whiffed on lineman ie Damon jones.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

How due you like this year's draft class.

The WR class is absolutely loaded with dudes who can flat out play. Keon Coleman and Odunzae will be solid consolation prizes for the losers of the Marvin sweepstakes, and the kid from LSU and EE from OSU can play too.

• Like 1