Week 7: Browns @ Colts. A Game Day Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Let’s feel things out a bit  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s gonna complain the most this week, regardless of outcomes, facts or circumstances?

• MWil, the up and comer complainer extraordinaire
    • Scrabble, the battle tested and experienced vet
    • Mike, because if he was GM we’d have Dorse GM, Baker, Jamo, DT Davis, Andersun and 100,000,ooo
    • A random boomer who only pops in once every 4 months to rant
    • The dynamic duo of LGB and DawgX complaining about the complainer’s complaints
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Whoever gets to ride Minshew’s mustache
    • Horny
    • Killer mike
    • Huh?
    • Colts
    • Browns

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Give him a break. Scrabble had to have at least one nonsensical complaint today. He was good besides that.

I’m a KS apologist, dude is a brilliant silver Fox, and…I’m sorry I lost my train of thought, where was I…?

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This is a 4-2 team.

We do 1 thing extremely well, defense. Our special teams is very good, but the return game needs work. Our offense is bad, but it’s not a scheme thing.

So yeah, they’re not 6-0 or 5-1 because they don’t play like it. However, they deserve the record they have.

Excellent post how due you like them against seattle?

Just now, mtmmike said:

Excellent post how due you like them against seattle?

I’ve gotta be honest Mike, I need to how much Geno Smith has ran the ball this year. He traditionally hasn’t been a runner, but he was last year.

It’s obvious we don’t do well against scramblers.

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'd feel a lot better if we had davis, ojabo, dt jarrett and $60,000,000,000.

You know this draft looks loaded

More than the last 2

There is going to be 1 wr taken in the 4th round that will make the pro bowl next year 

I can see kc going 

1st wr

2nd wr

Then trade up and get a immediate starter .

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

He’s basically the only reason we won today. Dude has called back to back absolute gems despite the rapist quitting after a pisspoor start and PJ Walker being bad, all with a third and fourth string running back duo.

Absolute nonsense

That 4&2 call was a big brain play call too.

just wanted to run before the toss was secured

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

That 4&2 call was a big brain play call too.

just wanted to run before the toss was secured

Nothing but green grass in front. Even that series down at the goal line, Njoku didn’t catch that first one and the second middle shovel hit him in the face with nobody around him.

And I loved the decision to say “Okay I did the smart thing with no timeouts and pass pass pass here but if I’m losing it’s behind my OL and Running Game here”.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Nothing but green grass in front. Even that series down at the goal line, Njoku didn’t catch that first one and the second middle shovel hit him in the face with nobody around him.

And I loved the decision to say “Okay I did the smart thing with no timeouts and pass pass pass here but if I’m losing it’s behind my OL and Running Game here”.

That first pass to chief was a brilliant play call, and one of Walkers best throws on the day.

DB just made a fantastic swipe at the hands to wreck it

i didn’t care as much for the shovel call…at the one, there was just too much traffic around where chief was.