Week 7: Browns @ Colts. A Game Day Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Let’s feel things out a bit  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s gonna complain the most this week, regardless of outcomes, facts or circumstances?

• MWil, the up and comer complainer extraordinaire
    • Scrabble, the battle tested and experienced vet
    • Mike, because if he was GM we’d have Dorse GM, Baker, Jamo, DT Davis, Andersun and 100,000,ooo
    • A random boomer who only pops in once every 4 months to rant
    • The dynamic duo of LGB and DawgX complaining about the complainer’s complaints
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Whoever gets to ride Minshew’s mustache
    • Horny
    • Killer mike
    • Huh?
    • Colts
    • Browns

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nothing but green grass in front. Even that series down at the goal line, Njoku didn’t catch that first one and the second middle shovel hit him in the face with nobody around him.

And I loved the decision to say “Okay I did the smart thing with no timeouts and pass pass pass here but if I’m losing it’s behind my OL and Running Game here”.

Yeah, Stefanski was great today. The only reason you even slightly consider running it before 4th down is because Walker sucks and has a low football IQ and might throw an INT.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

That first pass to chief was a brilliant play call, and one of Walkers best throws on the day.

DB just made a fantastic swipe at the hands to wreck it

i didn’t care as much for the shovel call…at the one, there was just too much traffic around where chief was.

I think it’s a “safe” call where you have 2 plays called in the huddle if he’s tackled and still have fourth down at least. If he catches it he walks in there. The third call was his only choice with a boot and thankfully PJ just threw it away.

Can't believe we won that one. I guess we're due to get some breaks eventually. Walker looks like Baker on his worst day, and our secondary looked like the return of Joe Woods, yet we're 4-2. Gotta keep it up, too, since no one in our division is slipping. Let's go!

25 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

That first pass to chief was a brilliant play call, and one of Walkers best throws on the day.

DB just made a fantastic swipe at the hands to wreck it

i didn’t care as much for the shovel call…at the one, there was just too much traffic around where chief was.

I loved the shovel tbh.  If he just catches the damned ball we have a 260 pound dude with the ball a yard away from the goal line with some space/creases.  I absolutely believe the Chief scores if he holds on to the ball.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I loved the shovel tbh.  If he just catches the damned ball we have a 260 pound dude with the ball a yard away from the goal line with some space/creases.  I absolutely believe the Chief scores if he holds on to the ball.

That was set up perfectly. Just to hot and got lucky it didn’t pop up in the air. 

I thought the play calling on the goal line was great. The 3rd down throw was a blown up play and just got rid of it. Hunt was not getting stopped there and the push up front was perfect. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I missed all today’s banter.

Where did we land on Myles effort today? 

Consensus on legitimacy of leshaun’s injury? 

Who was todays MVC (most valuable complainer)? 

I need caught up.

Even scrabble didn't complain about MG.

50/50 split on leshaun.

Scrabble was actually pretty good today minus one silly complaint towards the end of the game. So I'll go with the boomer #32 who only posts here and there to complain.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I missed all today’s banter.

Where did we land on Myles effort today? 

Scrabble gave Myles credit and pledged fealty 

Consensus on legitimacy of leshaun’s injury? 

Kevin Stefanski balls status:

marbles-you.gif

Who was todays MVC (most valuable complainer)? 

I need caught up.

Scrabble blamed Stefanski for almost losing. Bruce is still a no show, not dead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Scrabble blamed Stefanski for almost losing. Bruce is still a no show, not dead.

Like I've said for years, bruce has always been the true pessimist of this forum. Scrabble's persona is largely a schtick - I doubt he's that miserable in real life. Bruce, on the other hand, seems totally miserable in real life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Like I've said for years, bruce has always been the true pessimist of this forum. Scrabble's persona is largely a schtick - I doubt he's that miserable in real life. Bruce, on the other hand, seems totally miserable in real life.

@Thomas5737’s “maybe don’t go to the game with your family then” response was absolutely GOAT post status

• Like 2