Week #7 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Big injuries for the 9ers.

Trent is also day to day with an ankle sprain (not a high ankle sprain). Depending on swelling, that will hopefully not be that big of a deal and he'll be ready to go with a long week.ย 

CMC I feel like will almost certainly be out against Minnesota even with the long week unless its nothing major and he makes strides through the week with regards to the pain. I think Mitchell / Jordan Mason can probably carry the load for a week, but with a short week the following game against Cincinnati, maybe no reason to try and rush CMC back for the Vikings game, especially if Trent and Deebo are good to go. Have to be able to win that game without CMC

• Like 1

Georgia TE Brock Bowers is going to have surgery on his ankle. The GMs and scouts at the combine will be hounding him about that. But Bowers should be fully recovered by then, and should have no trouble convincing NFL teams that he's spongeworthy.

Edited by Mr.UFO
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

ย 

The lions are in for a rude awakening. Theyโ€™re good but idk if theyโ€™re that good. Iโ€™m not a hater I just know thereโ€™s a limit. They are very young and lack experience. I feel like Goff has played fantastic he has always been a one half type player. Even in his best years being with the rams he regressed. Itโ€™s either the hits or teams catch up with him, he always strugglesโ€ฆ Also, their defense has been playing well!! Maybe that can carry them over and prevent this slump! But I doubt it. They are 2-3 years away from being really really good. Iโ€™m not here to spoil nor hate! Itโ€™s a simple observation I have. Do I want that to happen? No, the fans truly deserve it. Iโ€™ll take them over the crappy Niners and the terrible eagle drunks. But they are 2 levels away from those trash teamsโ€ฆ. Thereโ€™s a whole new level to hit and only battle tested teams can ascend toโ€ฆย 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Weโ€™re gonna beat the ish out the Steelers. Sig bet me. Weโ€™re gonna make Jenny Pickett throw like 3 ints. Smoke those cowards. Itโ€™s been a min boys! Life has been brazy! But here we are.. Let me cook.ย 

This board is better when @El Ramsterย is cooking! Welcome back.ย 
Looking forward to the Dolphins-Eagles clash + Lions-Ravens should be good games

• Like 3