Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

50-18 as a starter too. He’s a top 5 guy, and now that he has an OC to scheme together a passing game the numbers will start reflecting that more.

Along with some actual weapons to throw to, with the addition of Flowers and OBJ for this year.

Patrick Mahomes is even having whats is considered a "mediocre" year for his standards because his WRs are dog water.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Expanding upon this a bit but i think im getting to the point of where i am as well. i'll still watch it but not like before. Give me hockey and maybe even soccer before football. Constant action, very little commercials and games arent 3+ hours long.

Totally agree. Hockey is simply more exciting than football.

I didnt even turn on the games today. Only thing that is keeping me interested is nfl gens survival game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Totally agree. Hockey is simply more exciting than football.

I didnt even turn on the games today. Only thing that is keeping me interested is nfl gens survival game

Yup. The primetime games i hardly ever have any interest in anymore. I might atleast start SNF this week because its an interesting game but i probably wont finish it.

Sunday morning/afternoon games are really the only ones i watch now.