Week 7: {5-1} Dolphins @ {5-1} Eagles Kelly Green Edition

Nabbs4u

22 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Best of luck Eagles fans! Hope for a great game with no injuries, most importantly!

Also...

My brother in law was able to get two tickets to the game so this will actually be the first time I ever get to watch the Dolphins in person (for those who are unaware, I'm actually native to the Philly area).

I'm so excited. Just have to figure out how to mitigate the odds of being killed by Eagles fans for donning my Tua jersey :D

Bold for an 8 o’clock game, as you know they’ll be drinking for awhile by then.

but maybe in the light they’ll confuse the teal for Kelly green lol.

Obviously I'm dreading seeing Edmunds start another game, especially against a team with speed like  Miami...

But, I'm pumped to see Sydney Brown get his most playing time of the season. Obviously its a super tough match-up to be his first start, but I know he's probably gonna make 2 or 3 plays that really get us excited and I'm curious how he does deal with all the stuff that will be thrown at him this game. If he comes in and even plays decent maybe it'll give them confidence to play him as the other safety alongside Blankenship when he comes back. Evans won't be back from IR till after the bye and who know when or if we're trading for a safety and that player will probably need at least a week to learn the D and get in there anyway. So these next weeks are big for Sydney to prove himself. 

Last time Lane Johnson gave up a sack was 1060 days ago. In his last 1300 snaps, he's allowed 3 QB hits.

Jack Driscoll in relief of Lane last week for 3 QT playing a total of 43 snaps 

8 pressures allowed 

6 hurries allowed 

1 QB hit

1 QB sack

Edited by Nabbs4u

Red zone D is key. Really don’t think we have the horses in the secondary to slow down that offense when they’ve got 30+ yards of field to work with. If we can get them there and force some FGs, along with offense firing on all cylinders (a must), we will win.

Unfortunately not going to predict this O to fire on all cylinders when they have yet to, so I see a close game where we can’t quite keep up

Dolphins 34

Eagles 27

Great opportunity for the team to bounce back, we’ll see what they’re made of and hopefully they prove my prediction wrong.