2023-2024 NBA GDT: Big stakes on the last day of the regular season!

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Shaq is such a **** to current players, for no reason at all.

As much as he wants people to believe that he's grown up, he's still a huge narcissistic baby. Still love him, though.

On 5/3/2024 at 10:12 AM, seminoles1 said:

It wouldn't be a big deal to draft him at #55. It's a weak draft, and 50+ is already beyond a crap shoot.

Now if they drafted him at #17...oof. However, I expect them to trade #17 if LeBron opts in.

If they even have #17. I think the Pelicans are firmly leaning towards taking that pick as a trade piece.

5 hours ago, Kingram said:

If they even have #17. I think the Pelicans are firmly leaning towards taking that pick as a trade piece.

Ohh, interesting. I feel like their 2025 1st would be more valuable though.

Am I crazy for thinking Brandon Ingram is a Damm good player? He didn’t reach his potential! And he always looks lit af. But man his game is so nice. I’ll try and steam him off the pelicans. 

56 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

It definitely would.  I thought the Pelicans already deferred it to next year?

I don't think they have to decide until later.  And I don't see why the Pelicans would prefer the pick this year tbh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Am I crazy for thinking Brandon Ingram is a Damm good player? He didn’t reach his potential! And he always looks lit af. But man his game is so nice. I’ll try and steam him off the pelicans. 

He is. The recency bias has been insane. He was probably at 70% health in the OKC series and the refs let Lu Dort get away with murder on him defensively. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I don't think they have to decide until later.  And I don't see why the Pelicans would prefer the pick this year tbh.

Because they’re trying to make some big moves. They see themselves falling behind in the West. I don’t see how the Lakers get worse next year tbh, they’ll likely get desperate and cash chips in this offseason.